"Jungkookie " Y/n said looking at the person standing in front of her she is shocked because in this whole month he never came this early but she is happy also that now she can spend some time with him and can also eat dinner with him she smile at the thought and step aside to let him in.

"You came early today is everything ok? Are you not feeling well? " Y/n asked him a little worried because looking at his face is really looking down and tired. She took his bag from him and place it on the table while jungkook sat on the sofa in living room.

"No everything is good actually I was doing some work and the documents related to that were at home so i decided to come home early and do that work
here only " Jungkook said looking at y/n he is feeling so happy and giddy how her wife her love care for her he so wanted to tell her how much he love her, care for her, crave her but he can't.

"Ohh let me bring water for you " Y/n said and went from their towards kitchen to bring water for jungkook after some minutes she came back with water and give it to jungkook.

"Thank you " Jungkook said in a low tired voice he wants to sleep so much because of tiredness and his headache is also not helping at all but he still wants to complete his work. Y/n doesn't feel good when she heard his voice but she thought maybe he just came from work that's why he is little tired.

"Hmm.... Jungkookie you get freshen up I will make dinner actually I have just started so it will take some time " Y/n said looking down she thought now he will scold him for not prepared dinner early.

"Hmm ok i will get freshen up and complete my work till then you call me when dinner will be done I will be in my office " Jungkook said looking towards y/n who nodded and said a small ok and after that he get up and went upstairs towards their room y/n also went to kitchen to make dinner.

After 1 hour y/n was finish making dinner and also set the table so she decided to call jungkook now she went towards his office room and knoch the door twice she got in after hearing jungkook voice.

"Jungkookie dinner is ready " Y/n said to jungkook who is still working on the file he looked up when he heard her voice.

"Ohh ok my work is also complete let's go " Jungkook said closing the file and getting up from his chair after that they both start going downstairs towards dinning area. They were going down when suddenly y/n tripped and about to fall from the stairs but jungkook instantly grab her arm and pull her towards his chest safely holding her by her waist while y/n have her hands on his chest with closed eyes.

Both are standing holding each other y/n open her eyes and saw that jungkook is holding her she feels safe and warm with his hands around her waist protectively her heart is beating fast because of the closeness her cheeks turned red and her eyes only on her husband holding love in then for him and jungkook is so lost in
y/n looking at her baby face he like the feeling of her small waist in his hands feeling the softness of it he saw how her cheeks turned red because of the shyness
both are so lost in each other feeling the love and warmness of their lover.

Both come out of their trance when jungkook phone dinged indicating that he receive a message jungkook immediately backed away as well as y/n she blushed more thinking how close they were just now and a smile came to her lips thinking about the moment with her husband she liked being close to him, she like how he held her protectively, she liked how he looked at her.

Jungkook felt empty when he left her from his embrace he want to hold her like this in his arms feeling her warmth but he can't he then saw y/n who is looking down with her pink cheeks and a smile on her face he likes the fact that how much effect he have on her he wants to protect her from everything and he know he love her more than he can even imagine and he know one thing also that he can kill the whole world for her and can also die for her but what disturbs him is that he will be the only one who bring her into his dark world where he is the only threat for her. He came out of his thoughts when he hear a soft voice.