Revelations and Resolutions

The next day, Bogum was awake and was going towards Jungkook's room to wish him a good morning. But the sight before him wasn't all pleasent to his eyes. He frowned looking and Jungkook in Tae's arm.
H

e wasn't able to look at them anymore. He just went to the kitchen to have his morning tea.

Soft sunlight streams through the window, casting a warm glow on the cozy bedroom

Soft sunlight streams through the window, casting a warm glow on the cozy bedroom. JUNGKOOK lies peacefully asleep, curled up in TAEHYUNG's embrace. His breathing is soft and even, his face serene and relaxed.

TAEHYUNG stirs, his eyes fluttering open. He blinks sleepily, his gaze immediately drawn to the angelic form nestled in his arms. A soft smile spreads across his face as he takes in the sight of Jungkook's peaceful slumber.

He gently runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair, feeling the soft strands against his fingertips

He gently runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair, feeling the soft strands against his fingertips. He can't help but admire Jungkook's beauty, the way his eyelashes flutter against his chees, the delicate curve of his lips.

Taehyung's heart swells with love for Jungkook. He knows that he is the luckiest person in the world to have Jungkook in his life.

Suddenly, Jungkook stirs in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open. He meets Taehyung's gaze, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

JUNGKOOK (Voice groggy with sleep): Tae?

TAEHYUNG (His voice laced with affection): Hey, Kookie.

Jungkook smiles sleepily, his blush intensifying. He snuggles closer into Taehyung's embrace, feeling safe and loved.

Taehyung gently strokes Jungkook's hair, his heart overflowing with love.

TAEHYUNG: I love you, Kookie. More than words can express.

Jungkook's eyes widen, and a soft smile graces his lips. He nuzzles his face against Taehyung's chest, his heart filled with warmth.

JUNGKOOK: I love you too, Tae. More than anything in the world. But, right now we need to wake up. My breath stinks.

As soon as the last line left from Jungkook's mouth his lips met with Tae's lips. Kissing him Tae said " Your breath is so sweet Kookie".