Confronting Realities

Taehyung, grappling with the fallout from the confession, receives an unexpected visit from his ex-spouse, Seojin. Their encounter ignites a storm of emotions.

 Their encounter ignites a storm of emotions

Seojin: "Taehyung, we need to talk."

Jungkook's arrival coincides with Seojin's presence, adding to the tension in the room.

Jungkook: "What's going on? Aunt Seojinnie , when you came? Would have called me I would have come to pick you up"

Taehyung's expression turns grave, a mix of apprehension and dread on his face as he faces Seojin.

Taehyung: "This isn't a good time, Seojin."

Seojin's gaze lingers on Taehyung, her curiosity piqued. "Why can't I come here Tae, I don't think Kook would mind. He is my bestfriend's kid too?"

Jungkook, sensing the tension, steps closer to Taehyung, offering silent support.

Taehyung: "He ..... he is but then also why such a sudden appearance. Do you need anything. Are you in some problem "

Meanwhile, Bogum arrives unexpectedly, surprised to find Seojin and Jungkook in Taehyung's company.

Bogum: "Seojin, what brings you here?"

Seojin's eyes lock with Bogum's, her tone tense yet composed. "I came to settle unfinished business. Kook called me yesterday and I think I should be here when everything is already known to you gummie"

Bogum's concern grows, sensing the tension. Taehyung tries to diffuse the situation.

Taehyung: "Seojin, it's not the right time for this. Please, we'll talk later."

Seojin's expression hardens, determination flashing in her eyes. "There's something you need to know, Taehyung. Kook called me yesterday thinking that it was because of him you cheated on me. I was mad at you thinking that why you didn't tell him you didn't cheat. Then it striked me that you yourself might think the same and that's the reason you didn't tell anything. Also, as much as I know Kook he would have gone to any measure to not potray those feelings to you. So Tae, let me tell you one thing, You didn't cheat, because when you fell out of love with me you conveyed it to me and we got divorced. Your relationship after that wasn't cheating Tae.. Yes, I still love you but I can't make a gay person bisexual right. I somewhat knew from the start that you were with me because I was the only friend you had after Bogum and your parents where homophobics. Thus, you didn't have the knowledge of you being gay until Bogum had a child who turned 18 sometimes later. You don't have to be guilty because you didn't cheat Tae. Kim Taehyung are you listening to me YOU DIDN'T CHEAT... Stop guilt tripping yourself, Tae. Kook is like a child to me. He loved you since as long as I remember. He used to cling with you whenever I was around you before our marriage But then he eventually gave up on you when we got married and accepted me with his all but he never stopped loving you Tae. He needs you, Tae. His love for you is innocent. I sometimes feel insecure because No one and when I say No one I mean NO ONE can love some one like he does to you. He loves you for all his being, Tae. Never ever betray him. Sometimes, I wander are you gay or just Kooksexual "

"You knew about.... about us, I mean me and Kook?" Taehyung asked .

"Yes, I knew and I always have seen Kook as my own child even when he hated me after we announced our engagement. But I still loved him. He was the only child we had from our friend circle. And I still love him, Tae. He was ,is and always will be my notorious first child though not biological but certainly even after I move on with someone which I am pretty sure I would and have kids. Kook will always be special and my first child. And I warn you Tae don't hurt him. I need some time to move on but eventually I would move on." Seojin said smiling calmly.

"I don't know what to say, I'm.... Sorry Seojin" Taehyung confessed

"You shouldn't say sorry, Tae. It isn't your fault and it will never be. And Kook I see you sniffing. Though I'm not your biological mother but am I that distant that you told me about this mess yesterday, hmm?"

" Sorry Auntiee, I was feeling awful that I am the reason behind all this mess and...."

"Complete that sentence and you will see the wrath of me Kook. When I say it wasn't your fault it wasn't. No more discussion regarding it. Is it clear?" Seojin said .

Jungkook nodded and smiled a bit.

The revelation hanged in the air, the weight of Seojin's words creating an atmosphere thick with anticipation , unease and still comforting.

As emotions reach a boiling point, Taehyung, Bogum, and Jungkook find themselves in the midst of escalating drama, their relationships tested by the intrusion of the past and the complexity of their present situation.