Paths Diverge And Remerge

In the morning,

Alone in a secluded spot, Jungkook in the lap of Tae and Tae playing with Jungkook's Waist skin that was showing as Jungkook was wearing a crop top.

Jungkook and Taehyung find solace in each other's presence amidst the chaos.

Jungkook: "I can't lose you, Taehyung. I can't."

Taehyung cups Jungkook's face, his gaze filled with affection and sorrow. "Kook, I never wanted to cause this pain. But maybe it's best if we-"

Jungkook's voice breaks, tears threatening to spill. "No, please, not this."

Their hearts ache with the weight of impending separation, the depth of their emotions laid bare.

Later that same day

A cozy bedroom bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, Jungkook is fast asleep, his face serene and peaceful. Taehyung enters the room, his footsteps light and silent.

Taehyung approaches the bed, his gaze drawn to Jungkook's sleeping form. He admires the delicate features, the way his eyelashes flutter against his cheekbones, the gentle rise and fall of his chest.

A pang of longing strikes Taehyung's heart. He wishes their ages were different, that Jungkook was a bit older, or he was a bit younger. He yearns to bridge the gap between them, to erase the years that separate them.

He gently sits on the edge of the bed, his touch feather-light on Jungkook's shoulder. His eyes trace the contours of Jungkook's face, his lips curving into a soft smile.

Suddenly, Jungkook stirs, his eyes fluttering open. He meets Taehyung's gaze, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

Jungkook: (Voice groggy with sleep) Tae?