Unexpected Beginnings

Taehyung, a 35 year old man, sat on the edge of his couch, absentmindedly flipping through a photo album. His best friend, Bogum, entered the room, a concerned look etched on his face.

Bogum: "Hey, Tae. Still stuck in nostalgia?"

Taehyung glanced up, forcing a smile. "Just taking a trip down memory lane, Bogum."

Bogum settled next to him, eyeing the photos scattered across Taehyung's lap

Bogum settled next to him, eyeing the photos scattered across Taehyung's lap. "You know, sometimes that lane needs a 'Do Not Enter' sign. It's time to move forward."

Taehyung's smile faltered. "It's not as easy as it sounds, Bogum. Six years of marriage isn't just a chapter to flip over."

Bogum: "I get it, Tae. But you can't dwell on what's already written. There are blank pages ahead, waiting for your next story."

Taehyung nodded, grateful for Bogum's unwavering support. "Yeah, I know. I'm trying."

Bogum: "Good! And hey, I was thinking-how about we hit that new bar downtown this weekend? Get you back into the groove?"

Taehyung hesitated, then nodded with a hint of reluctance. "Sure, why not? Can't stay cocooned forever."

Bogum clapped his back, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "That's the spirit! We'll make it a night to remember."

As Bogum left the room, Taehyung sighed, the weight of his recent divorce heavy on his shoulders. The prospect of stepping back into the world of dating felt daunting, but with Bogum by his side, maybe it wouldn't be as overwhelming.