Doc-I promise Mr Malhotra,Nothing will happen to your son,I promise..

She said and some tears left from her eyes,Manik hug her tightly and let his tears fell,she look back at Mayan and chuckled,then she step back and snatch the papers from Manik’s hand and run inside the room,Manik stare at her back and close his eyes.

So you will choose your dream over me?How can you be so selfish?

Yes,I am,You know what Manik,I thought you love me,you will understand me but no I am wrong you are the same,You all are the same.

L.ook I love you,I can’t imagine my life without you,please let’s go back,My parents want me to marry someone,but I want you,please after marriage you can continue your study please please.

Are you fucking serious,I didn’t told you before how this dream is important for me,This is my Mama’s dream Manik,My mama,She sacrifice her happiness just because of me,and you are saying left behind everything and move with you,then sorry Mr Malhotra I can’t,I can’t…

Then what do I do?What about me?What about my love?Nandu baby you know na I can’t imagine my life without you,I did everything for you can’t you leave your so called dream for me?This is your love?

Manik For God sake try to understand,You know na kitni struggle ki hai main ne,only 2 years left Mannu just imagine when I become Doctor…

Stop it just stop it,So you are not going back with me?

Ma.nik…

Yes or No Miss Nandini

I love you Mannu b.ut m.y d.r.ea….

She took a long breath and took off ring and gave it to Manik who looked at her with teary eyes.

Y.ou c.an’t do this with m.e…

He said with a broken voice,she wiped her tears and took her bag and left Manik alone who fell on his knees and cried……..

Mr Malhotra,Mr Malhotra!!!!

Manik came on the earth when he heard Doctor’s shout.

Manik-Y.es..

Doc-Look we need to arrange blood for him and we don’t have much time,you are his father can you come with us…

Manik froze in his place,Mayan looked at him with doe eyes..

Doc-What happened Mr malhotra,You are his father so your blood group must be the same please be fast…

Nandini-What the hell are you doing fast…

She shouted at Manik who stared at her hands and saw blood,he wiped his sweaty face..

Nandini-Where is his Mother?

She asked with a lot of difficulty,and Mayan looked at her.

Mayan-She is no more

Nandini looks at him and then at Manik who looks at her with red eyes.

Nandini-Manik we don’t have much time for God sake be fast..

She said and held his hand and started to drag him,but Manik stopped and jerked her hand away,she looked at him with shocked expressions.

Manik-He is not my Son….

Nandini stepped back and ran from there and called someone for blood,Manik sat on the floor and some sobs left from his mouth.Mayan who stared at him with blank expressions..

Mayan who stared at him with blank expressions

Dr.Nandini Sharma
Ex of Manik
Kind,brave,smart,independent

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋