CHAPTER - 14

ADHURA : I AM INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - NEVER MESS WITH HIM...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Ishq karna yeh dard ke aane ka aagaz hain....
Ishq ke badle dard yeh duniya ka riwaj hain...

( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 amazing😛 & now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA....)

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE SAME BUILDING OF RM INTERPRISES :

ZEEHAN opened the office room door for his BOSS who entred the room surrounded by dangerous dark, domineering aura, his whole form screaming power & authority, eyes intimidating as they fell on the person called ME. RAHEJA who was seating on one of the chairs with a pale face covered with many black & blue wounds & dried blood from the injuries...
Seeing it the BOSS smirked evilly with a look of satisfaction on his face seeing how his man in command has taken good care of the guest... As soon as that guy MR. RAHEJA saw the boss he shot up from his chairs nearly tripping due to his obbly legs & bowing his head down in front of him out of fear more than respect, a terrified him greeted him in a stuttering voice...

MR. RAHEJA : GO....GOOD MORNING SI...SIR... I...I didn't k...knew you I am goi...going to be ab...able to me....meet you today....

He managed to utter, trying hard to swallow the lumph of fear formed in his throat while pushing the words out which were stuck in his throat... Seeing it the BOSS had an amused look in his eyes...
He swiftly sat on the head chair across the desk with cross legs while ZEEHAN stood beside him & answred MR. RAJEJA in a dangerously deep, cold yet stern voice while his slightly red aloof eyes shooting angry murderous draggers at him...

ZEEHAN : The morning might be good for you for now but If the morning would still remain good or not depends on you only RAHEJA...

He threatened which made MR. RAHEJA gulped down his saliva in fear... Wipping the small sweat buds on his forehead, with a fawning smile playing on his cold wobbly lips, he timidly asked him in a shaky voice with a panicked look in his old hazy eyes...

MR. RAHEJA : What do you mean SIR???

He asked scared but before ZEEHAN could answer him, they both heard an extremely stern yet cold husky voice...

BOSS : RAHEJA... RAHEJA... RAHEJA ( sigh )... What should I do with poeple like you...

Said the BOSS in a mocking voice with a sinister smirk playing on his dry lips as he signed at MR. RAHEJA helplessly... Seeing it, ZEEHAN smirked devilishly knowing very well that, now theirs no way out of this for MR. RAJEJA & he told him dryly in a snappy, rude voice while looking at him with an evil smug look in his midnight dark jet black eyes...

ZEEHAN : BOSS don't like to beat around the bush... He wouldn't have bothered to grace you with his presence wasting his precious time on a filthy creature like you RAJEHA, but you see the land is very important for him...
He wants to have it to build something spacial for someone very precious to him... It was a project which wasn't meant for earning profit in buisness but bringing smile on the face of that someone special but you dared to act like the bone in the burger...

He blamed which made MR. RAHEJA go pale & he quickly stutter out in a scared voice with a terrified look in his eyes...

MR. RAHEJA : I.... I.... am sorry sir....