CHAPTER - 09

Hola my lovely readers... Today I am here with the character sketch of new entries... So guys, here meet the new entries...

ADHURA : I AM INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - NEW ENTRY'S

****

Presenting my favourite hero, the action king of big screen VIDYUT JAMWAL as AYAAN...

" She means the world to me & i don't allow anyone to disturb my world & if someone dares to do, then that person has no other option but to leave this world

" She means the world to me & i don't allow anyone to disturb my world & if someone dares to do, then that person has no other option but to leave this world... "

****

Presenting one of my favourite TV actor AHAM SHARMA as SEAN...

"Make her cry once & I will ensure its a last thing you do..."

****

Here my most favourite actor GURMEET CHOUDHARY as MEER...

"I am a sinner & meaner than my demon's, eye her once & what i will have is your head

"I am a sinner & meaner than my demon's, eye her once & what i will have is your head... "

****

Someone mysterious :

"They say a heart is the strength as well as the weakness of a DEVIL & that's what she is... Mine heart... & Everyone in the world knows that, if someone dares to mess with a DEVIL'S heart, then the whole world will face his wrath... He will DISTROY the whole world for her, turning it upside down, bringing it to dusk, burning it to ashes & will bring nothing but distruction for everyone in the world... He will kill the person behind her tears in the most cruelest way possible & that's what I am going to do... The one who has caused her pain, has to meet his end..."