CHAPTER - 01

ADHURA : I AM INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - HEARTBREAK!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Kitni jaldi mulaqat guzar jaati hain, Pyaas bujhti nahin barsat guzar jaati hain...
Apni yaadon se keh do is tarah naa aaya kare,
Neend aati nahi aur raat guzar jaati hain...

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

( As I said in the introduction, The story starts from the plot where on the day of MAKAR SANKRANTI, RIDDHIMA left VR mansion.... )

It was seen that outside the VR MANSION RIDDHIMA was leaving in the taxi while at the same time inside the VR MANSION that's when SIYA woke up from coma & said the whole truth to everyone asking VANSH to stop her & after knowing her innocence VANSH ran behind her to stop her... He stopped her from leaving asking for the forgiveness, crying in front of her & after hearing him, she forgive him then they both hugged each other but as i said earlier it was his dream & in actual he was dreaming...

As soon as he hugged her she got vanished in the thin air like clouds & the only thing left for him was his ampty arms... He looked at his empty arms & realised he was day dreaming & she had already left the VR MANSION in that cab...

He was left with nothing else than lots of regret, immense pain & hell of guilt... Guilt of not trusting her... Pain of loosing his love... His lady... His RIDDHIMA & regret of not being able to stop her on time....

His world collapse when she left him... His RIDDHIMA... She had left him to live alone... His love... His wife... His life... His world left him to live in this brutal world all alone... Yes that's his punishment for the sin's he had done...

Tears were floweing from his eyes non stop like river.... The world stopped around him... Everything crashed, collapse & the earth beneath him slipped... Only thing which was roaming in his mind, coming in front of his eyes was her broken face which was so so broken that he can never imagin... Her eyes which were carrying immense pain... Showing hurt which he has given her... Displaying the image of her pure heart whichhe broke... Broke mercilessly in such a way that no one will be ever able to mend it... The way she looked at him with dead eyes... With the same eyes which used to show live for him... Were showing hate... The same eyes which used to look so lively were looking souless... He not only crushed her dreams, hurt her, broken her heart but killed her soul...

Her last words, she said before leaving him were playing in his head, ringing in his ears....

"KABHI KISI SE YEH MAT KEHNA KE TUMHE RIDDHIMA SE ISHQ THA...
WARNA LOGO KA ISHQ PAR SE BHAROSA UTH JAYEGA...
KOI KISI SE KABHI DIL NAHI LAGA PAYEGA...
AUR NA HI KOI APNI PYAAR KI AAKHON MEIN DEKH KAR YEH KEH PAYEGA KI TERE ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN..."

Remembering her world's VANSH collapse on floor realising the situation & yelled his lungs out at the top of his voice out of agony & pain... Pain of separation from his love... His wife... His life... His RIDDHIMA...

VANSH : RIDDHIMAAAAAAAAA....

Calling her name out he burst in tears cursings himself accusing himself for not trusting her... For not being able to hold his love in his arms... From not being able to stop her from leaving.... For not being able to protect her from the world & mainly from him self... From his inside beasts... For hurting her... The one who was his life... For giving her the most unbearable & biggest pain of her life.... Deception... Betrayal in love... Breaking her trust....

While SAME TIME WITH RIDDHIMA....

Here leaving VR MANSION in taxi RIDDHIMA cried... Cried in pain... For loosing her love... For loosing the man she loved the most... Her VANSH... She was broken... The pain was unbearable... Pain of broken heart... The same heart which loved him unconditionally, immensely but he broke it mercilessly... To such an extent that no one will be able to mend it ever no matter ehat not even he himself... The broken pieces of that heart were piecing her... Screaming in agony... The pain was immense... The pain of betrayal... Betrayal from your love... Deception... Defeat.... Defeat in love... Loosing your love... She cried cried & cried & at last yelled in agony.....