CHAPTER - 04

ADHURA : I AM INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU - WHERE IS RIDDHIMA???

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Teri bewafaai ka mila aisa gila, ki hosh kho baithe...
Ab toh yeh bhi pata nahi chalta ke subah kab hoti hain air shaam kab dhalti hain...

( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA.... )

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME TIME IN V.R. MANSION :

After RIDDHIMA got disappeared from his embrace, VANSH realised that it was just a dream & he was hallucinating about RIDDHIMA forgiving him & accepting him back... Realisation down upon him that she is gone... She has left him... Which made him restlessness & like a mad person VANSH started looking for RIDDHIMA here & their, calling her, shouting her name near the taxi stand but found no trance of her... Their was no clue of RIDDHIMA, she was nowhere to be seen... Soon enough he remember her seating in a taxi & leaving which made his heart shudder & he quickly strode inside V.R. MANSION... VANSH enetred the V.R. mantion with long strides, quick pace & as soon as he did he shouted in a loud thundering voice with fear clearly visible in his eyes... Fear of loosing her... His SWEETHEART... His RIDDHIMA...

VANSH : ANGRE... ANGRE....

He yelled his guts out, at the top of his voice calling for his right hand ANGRE... Seeing him back like that, SIYA who was seating on a sofa holding a water glass in her hand & was set surrounded by other family members, quickly stood up on her place with the help of sofa & putting the water glass down on the teatable, placed in front of her, she asked him in soft meek voice her eyes wandering behind him, scanning his surrounding, searching for that one perticular for whome she was waiting for...

SIYA : VANSH BHAI, RIDDHIMA BHABHI kaha hain??? ( BROTHER VANSH, where is SISTER IN LAW RIDDHIMA... )

She questioned not finding RIDDHIMA with him & as soon as she finished asking, CHANDRAKALA/DADI ( Main naam bhul gayi🤪 woh chandrakla tha ya INDRAYNI🤣... ) asked VANSH, not seeing RIDDHIMA around him...

CHANDRAKALA/DADI : Ha VANSH, kya RIDDHIMA tumhare sath wapas nahi aayi???? ( Yes vansh, did riddhima didn't returned with you??? )

She questioned him warily, knowing what might happen if RIDDHIMA haven't returned with him... Knowing VANSH & his madness very well... Even after hearing their questions VANSH kept silent which made CHANDRAKALA/DADI & SIYA worried... Seeing him not answering to any of their questions, surprisingly a clueless ISHANI asked VANSH in a calm yet composed voice...

ISHANI : Ha VANSH BHAI... Main RIDDHIMA se mafi mangna chahti hu... Maine RIDDHIMA ke sath bahot galat kiya jab ki usne toh hamesha se hi mera accha chaha hain... Usne mere aur mere bacche ke khatir apni zindagi tak dav par laga di par maine uske sath bahot galat bartav kiya isliye main use sorry kena chahti hu... ( Yes BROTHER VANSH... I want to apologise to RIDDHIMA... I did very wrong to RIDDHIMA while all she wanted was my wellness... She even out her life at risk for the sake of me & my child but I behaved very wrong with her that's why i want to say sorry to her... )

She exclaimed appologeticaly giving a shock to everyone with her words as it was unexpected... It was very unlike her... All members of RSfamily were looking at each other as if they saw a ghost, as they all knew ISHANI asking forgiveness to someone is nearly impossible... Everyone in V.R. MANSION knew very well about her arrogance of being a rich, attitude of having a high status of RAISINGHANIA & detest for RIDDHIMA for being a middle class orphan girl... CHCHAL was the first one to recover from the shock & react to ISHANI... As composing her surprise state she blurted out in a nonchalant voice looking at her with disbelief in her greedy eyes...