Gripping him tightly, deepening the kiss quickly and then-

"Okay." Steve says.

You both quickly pull away from one another in less than a second and stand like readied army soldiers, faces both red.

You glance at Hunter, who has a goofy lovestruck smile slapped on his face, nudging him quickly, he immediately shakes it off his face.

Steve turns around finishing what he was doing on his scroll.

"I told Eda we're good to go, she says according to Darius there's some emperors coven scouts out front spectating the guilds entry." Steve says.

"Have anyone broke in?" You ask.

"No, Eda and some guild scouts set a barrier around it, and tried their best to camouflage the entrance as best as possible." Steve explains.

"There has to be a way to distract them, to lure them away." You say.

"They'd only go if someone were to change their orders." Hunter says.

"And how would we do that?" You ask.

Steve puts a finger against his chin.

"Who do you think is giving them the orders? Are they straight from Belos? Himself?" Steve asks.

"Belos did tell some soldiers, but the one who's in charge of the operation would be someone in a higher lead, if I were still golden guard it would most likely be me giving further instructions." Hunter says.

"So in this case it would most likely be Kiki." Hunter says.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was. She's overly loyal to Belos." Steve sighs.

"So if we were to get her to alter her instructions, we could call the soldiers off." You say.

"How would we do that?" Steve says.

You smirk.

"Mind control obviously, I know how to make those kinds of potions." You smirk.

"You...what?" Hunters eyes widen.

"Yeah, I know a bunch of forbidden potions." You grin.

"Freaky." He mutters.

"I have a vial of it at home but unfortunately I can't get that, I've practiced them before, I know how to make them." You say.

"Don't tell me you've used them before." Steve says.

"I haven't. But I always have wanted to, I've sometimes brought them on sneaky missions just in case I need to use it, incase I ever get caught." You say.

"So we need to get you somewhere where you can make them." Hunter says.

"Yes..! Like that abandoned brewery I first met you at? It has a cellar outside, stocked with supplies." You grin.

"No it doesn't, when me and my scouts went we searched that place top to bottom, there was nothing." Hunter furrows his eyebrows

"I found it and you guys didn't. You think I would have told you back then as the golden guard?" You smile.

"...fair." He says.

"So we need to go there and you're gonna make that potion?" Steve asks.

"Yes, it'll work for sure." You say.

"How far is it?" Steve says.

"It's not too far it's inbetween Latissa and Bonesburrow." You say.

"Perfect, so it's on the way, let's go." Steve says.