T W E L V E

Gyuvin observed as the two played around until Ricky suddenly faced him and made eye contact.

'Fuck, should I hide?' He panicked, but it was too late when he saw the traffic light turn green.

Ricky happily smiled as he crossed the road and saw Gyuvin, leaving a confused Jiwoong behind. Excitedly, he cheered "Gyuvin!" and quickly rushed to hug the brown-haired boy.

Gyuvin felt happy to see the blond but he also felt a slight pinch on his chest when he saw Jiwoong trailing closely behind. "Hey~ What brings you here?" he asked.

Jiwoong managed to catch up with them at last and was immediately taken aback upon seeing the brown-haired boy. "GYUVIN!", he exclaimed, embracing the boy tightly, to which Gyuvin reciprocated the hug.

"Well, the club meeting was canceled last minute so I decided to check the new art exhibit here" Ricky explained while Gyuvin just nodded as a response, as Jiwoong slowly let go of the hug. "How about you?" Ricky asked back.

'Shit- what should I say?!' Gyuvin was flustered and unsure of what to say. He definitely can't reveal the truth to both of them and say that he was there to publish a comic about them. "Oh, I went shopping for comics," Gyuvin explained. He felt relieved that he had bought some comics as it provided him with an excuse. Technically, he wasn't lying, but he also hadn't told the whole truth.

"Are you free right now? Cause if you are then do you wanna check the new exhibit with us?" Jiwoong asked.

'So they're actually together- Wait- Shouldn't I be celebrating since they're finally sailing again?' Gyuvin found himself in a dilemma as he observed that they were actually together and sailing again. However, a conflicting feeling arose within him, making it difficult for him to fully celebrate and be joyful for them. He pondered, 'but... Ricky's my boyfriend, right?', despite his mind wanting to feel happy and cheer for their reunion, he struggled to do so.

"Gyuvin?" Jiwoong said when he saw the boy lost in thought.

"Ah- is it alright if I join? I don't want to get in between the two of you-"

"IT IS 100% FINE!" Jiwoong said.

"ABSOLUTELY!" Ricky exclaimed, "I was actually gonna go there alone, but some dumbass decided to annoy me and stalked me all the way here" he added while glaring at Jiwoong who was just smiling cheekily at him.

'oh, they didn't go together?'

"I mean, if you hadn't abandoned me, I wouldn't have suddenly appeared." Jiwoong shrugged.

"Whatever," Ricky rolled his eyes at Jiwoong before proceeding to cling to Gyuvin's arm. "Let's just ditch him" Ricky told Guvin.

Jiwoong said, "Oh hell nah, not again," as he held onto Gyuvin's other arm.

'NOT AGAIN'

"I'm pretty sure this has happened before," Gyuvin joked, pointing out the position of their arms that also happened a few weeks back when they just started to become friends. The three eventually made their way to the new exhibit.

"You pretty much have us wrapped around your fingers," Jiwoong laughed, squeezing Gyuvin's arm tighter.

Gyuvin responded, "I don't even know what happened. Shouldn't I be the chasing pursuing y'all? What do all of you even find attractive about me?!" He expressed his utter confusion regarding the situation where the two men began chasing him.

Ricky replied shortly, "You're cute". He couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth in his chest as he gazed at Gyuvin, captivated by their undeniable cuteness. Unable to contain his admiration, he flashed a shy smile before diverting his gaze to conceal the rosy hue that had crept onto his cheeks.