Chapter 36: Ragnarök

Start from the beginning

He will make Issei pay, no matter what happens, and he knew who can help him in this, he will have to contact his brother Hades for this. 

As for the Shinto Gods and Magari they were livid by this level of betrayal, worse it was coming from one of their home-land, they hated Issei even more, with Magari vowing to destroy Issei at all costs for being the reason why the Nekoshou sisters had gone missing along with his actions against the West and East Youkai Factions. 

Kunou was devastated by this level of betrayal. She knew Issei was the one that was responsible for her mother's disappearance, additionally she knew that she was not killed but was taken by them, that means she was his prisoner for months. Haruhime calmed Kunou down while glaring at Issei with anger and hatred. 

"We need to get to Odin as soon as possible, to stop Issei's madness against them..." Sirzechs spoke angrily as Grayfia responded, "We can't.."

"What do you mean we can't?" Sirzechs asked with anger, as Grayfia responded, "Malak has generated a magic barrier that disables teleportation, for now we can only watch..."

"Damn him!!" Sirzechs cursed angily towards Issei and Malak, they had planned this from day 1, as Shiva looked at Sirzechs's anger as he responded, "For now, we need to find a way to breach the barrier, there is no point in getting angry..."

"I have to agree with Shiva, we need to find a way to breach the barrier that the Droid Faction has split up..." Azazel spoke with a sigh, while Shiva was seeing how different Sirzechs was, as he knew that he was going to do something bad while letting his emotions be the one to decide things. 

The others that were present were fearful of what is happening, especially those that actively tormented Issei, that being Rias and those of her peerage that actually remained, Sona and her peerage minus Genshiro, and finally the other Peerages. 

While Team Slashdog were furious that Issei was the one that hurt both Tobio and Lavinia, they wanted to make him pay, which was especially true for Suzaku, she hated Issei with all her might. However they were fearful on what Issei plans to do with all of them, they had to find a way to defeat them. 

For now they can only watch in horror, as another Factions falls today. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Asgard, 8:00 PM