Chapter 18: room 412

As the phone started to ring out I thought about just hanging up but he picked up, "Hello? It's 4am, who is this?"

"Hey Lewis, it's Estelle..."

"Right?"

"Yeah... so... you're staying at the same hotel as me still?"

"Yes..."

"So funny story I left my keycard on a private jet that I don't have the keys for."

He sighed, "Floor 12, room 452."

"Thank you so much."

"Yeah, yeah. Knock when you're here."

"Okay, cya."

What am I doing right? I pressed his floor level in the elevator.

It was 4am and I had to be at the track by at least 9am. Five hours, perfect. I'll sleep a little then go to the track. It'll be fine.

I exited the elevator and then knocked on his door after a short walk.

"Hey," he sounded tired but still had the same cheerfulness in his voice as he normally does.

As the door opened wider he let me in, "Thank you so much."

"Don't worry about it, rookie error." He chuckled at his own joke whilst I stayed serious, "Tough crowd I see."

"Do you have clothes I can borrow?"

"So you can steal them again?"

"Yeah well after what you shouted in the hallway I think it was pretty fair."

"I see how it is." He started walking towards his suit case and threw out some shorts and a sweater.

"Thanks bro." I got them off the ground and start going towards to the bathroom.

"What's with your get up?"

"I just saw Taylor Swift."

"How responsible, having a quiet night before your race. With pole position I might add, congrats on your first."

"Yeah, thanks."

He stepped closer towards me, "I suppose Christian is thrilled with that."

"Well I get the pleasure of finding out in 5 hours."

"Ahhh, I remeber when I was young."

"Yeah, what- 50 years ago?" I laughed.

"Oh you're so dead." He playfully grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it at me.

I turned around grabbed it off the floor and threw it back at him, "Don't think I can't fight back."

He was directly in front of me now, his eyes not daring to look away. Neither were mine though.

I stepped closer to him my hand reaching for his face.

I lean in.

He leans in.

Our lips collide and everything stops.

I can't feel warm air of Miami, or feel the tightness of my outfit. All I can feel is his lips on mine.

As we lips continue to press and pull against each other I wrap both of my hands around his neck.

He pulls away a fraction and we are both breathless, gasping for air.

"Are you sure you want this?" His voice was so soft and calming but was firm.