Chapter 13: the bull is out

Is Red Bull entering its prime? | an exclusive interview with Max Verstappen and Estelle Dumont
F1 news | Beatrice Gallo

As the lights go red for the F1 season it's clear that Red Bull is here to dominate yet another year. Having a 2 time world champion and a rookie in the hot seat is clearly a gamble, Estelle Dumont has been met with criticism online as people speculate about how she got her seat.

Here now debunking these theories the rookie has well earned her seat in the formula one series. If viewers did research they would see last season when she was driving for prema she came 2nd in driver championship, which is no easy feet.

In Australia Dumont held firm onto p2 until the last lap with a car malfunction and still managed to finish p6 for her first race.

The word around the paddock is that Red Bull is breeding world champions and with an exclusive interview i was able to really get a sense of what everyone meant.

Here are some pieces from the interview:

Beatrice: Max, Estelle, thank you for joining us. Max, with two world championships under your belt, do you feel Red Bull is in its prime?

Max Verstappen: Absolutely. We've been building a strong foundation, and now with Estelle on board, it's an exciting time for the team. We're hungry for more success.

Beatrice: Estelle, there's been speculation about your entry into Red Bull. Can you shed some light on your journey and how you earned your spot?

Estelle Dumont: its been a rocky journey for me despite the rumours, I worked for every second of this. My parents saw my passion for the sport and were able to help kickstart my career by handling the costs but by no means did they pay for my seat .Red Bull recognized my potential, and I'm here to prove that I deserve this seat through hard work and results.

Beatrice: Estelle, your debut in Australia was impressive. How did you handle the pressure, especially with the late-race car malfunction?

Estelle Dumont: It was a tough situation, but racing is unpredictable. I focused on finishing strong, and the team's support was crucial. It's about adapting to challenges and proving resilience. You know when things happen it's easy to blame one person rather than taking accountability as a team. Many new viewers think that's it just about the driver but that is far from the reality. Formula one is a team sport.

Beatrice: Max, what are your thoughts on Estelle's performance so far?

Max Verstappen: Estelle has shown great skill and composure. It's fantastic to have a teammate like her, and I believe we can achieve great things together.

Beatrice: Estelle, as a rookie, how do you approach being part of a team with an established champion like Max?

Estelle Dumont: Max is a phenomenal driver, and I see this as an opportunity to learn and grow. We share a common goal; to bring success to Red Bull. It's about teamwork, and I'm excited to contribute.

Beatrice: Max, there's a buzz in the paddock about Red Bull breeding world champions. What sets this team apart?

Max Verstappen: Red Bull has a winning mentality. The team's commitment to excellence and continuous improvement sets us apart. We're not just racing; we're shaping world champions.

Red Bull's gamble of pairing:a seasoned champion with a determined rookie appears to be a strategic move towards a dominance with the Bull. With the hunger for success coinciding in the pair, the Red Bull Racing Team is positioned to shape this Formula season in an exhilarating way, changing the future of the sport the process.