Chapter 2-5: Tools Of Destruction

Start from the beginning

"A small chance she's what!?" Hiyoko panics.

"Oh, I saw Mahiru outside the hotel earlier." Akane says.

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Please do not scare us like that again Kazuichi." I say.

"Um.. noted." The Mechanic replied.

"You dummy! Don't do that again! As punishment, how about you run around in a circle three times, say 'woof' and jump off a cliff." Hiyoko snaps, furious at Kazuichi.

"I don't wanna die like that!" Kazuichi snapped back.

"But, what was Mahiru doing outside the hotel?" Ibuki asks, wanting to get back on topic.

"She said she wanted to be alone, I even invited her to come eat with us, but she turned it down." Akane answers.

"Wanted to be alone?" Peko parrots.

"M-Maybe... she's planning on playing that game..." Mikan mutters.

It could be possible, after yesterday's meeting it possible she played the game to confirm if Maiko Sato really is dead.

"What are you saying pig barf! There's no way Mahiru would play video games! She's not like that slowpoke gamer girl over there!" Hiyoko yells.

"Hiyoko I swear to god if you insult Mikan one more time I'm gonna make sure you regret insulting her." I shout at her, defending Mikan.

"....Was she.... referring to me?" Chiaki asks, having only just processed what Hiyoko said.

" *hic* Th-thank you Aria.." Mikan says whilst in tears.

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

Soon enough we all departed to do our own thing. I decided to go back to my Cottage to think of a plan.

A plan to make sure Chiaki doesn't die in the Neo World Program once we've finished using it. Maybe something for Usami too.

Several Hours Later

2:25 PM

I hear a knock on my door, it seems I've accidentally fell asleep whilst planning.

I open the door to find Peko there.

"It's almost 2:30 Aria, I think you know what to do." Peko states.

"Ah yes! How could I forget. I then get changed for my daily swimming with Peko and I head to the...

First Step Beach

"So it's just us two today?" I ask Peko.

"Indeed, after this Sonia asked us to meet up at the Frosty Fruits Diner at The Cool Edge."

"I see, let us begin then."

Peko and I spent the hour swimming around the Tropical Resort, it was really fun... I've been enjoying all these swims with Peko, whether it's just us two or not.

Eventually time was up and we had to get out, we wore our normal clothes over our swimwear to protect us a bit from the cold the Second Island usually emitted.

Swordswoman Final Fragment Obtained

Peko and Aria can now use each other's skills in Class Trials and can team up in Rebuttal Showdowns

Frosty Fruits Diner

Peko and I arrived at the Frosty Fruits Diner we heard noise inside so the two of us went in there.