Part 15 : Business Trip

Sarah's POV

"I don't know what I do to you, Love... But the meaning that you had explained to me of your name, I guess I do that to you. I love you, Love."

The words of Prince V past 7 centuries ringed in my ears when I felt his lips on mine.

Before we could proceed for a proper kiss, a call interrupted us.

I WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN UNTIL I FOUND HER.
I SAID I WOULD NEVER FALL UNLESS ITS YOU-

Screw you, my phone!
This was supposed to be our first kiss. I whined internally.

He backed off and so do I. We were friends till yet. We aren't supposed to do this. It will create an awkwardness between us.

I saw the call. And it was Oppa.
I received the call.

"Where are you Sarah? It's past mid night?"

"Umm.. sorry Oppa... It was a date. A date with CEO."

"Mr. Jeon?"
Should I tell him? Well! leave it.

"Yeah..."

"So are you going to stay with him only?"
He was teasing me.

"I'm coming home."

"Hey it's fine. You-"

"I said I'm coming. Oppa. Wait for me."
I declined the call and look at him.

"Oppa?"
He asked.
"Is he your boyfriend?"

"N-no... He is my brother."
He hummed but I didn't fail to see a smile of relief on his face for a second.

"I have to go now."

"I'll drop you at home."

"No it's fine. I'll book a cab."

"I said I'll drop you."
I agreed and then he drove me to home.

Light music played in the car.
"There's a business trip tomorrow."
I looked at him.

"All of a sudden."

"It was planned in the meeting."

"To where?"

"Paris... We are going to check our company's branch and resturants there. You, me, Jimin and Jisoo and Mr. Jeon and her secretary...
Flight tickets has been booked by Jimin for all of us. Including our stay in hotels.
Tomorrow evening 5PM."

"I'll be there."
I said.

"There in Paris... Though you are going as my secretary. Travel and stroll around with me like a friend. We would also enjoy it there."

"Sure."
___________________________________

The next evening the flight took off to Paris. I was putting the luggage above our seat.

Since Jimin was the one who booked our seats and because he ships me with Mr. Jeon. He booked my seat beside Mr. Jeon.

I sat on the window side while he sat beside me and his secretary on the other side of him.

Taehyung came to flight a little late.
His seat was behind me.

Jisoo on the window side, Jimin in the middle and Taehyung at his other side.

Taehyung disliked the fact that I was sitting beside Mr. Jeon. I looked at his face which was surely furious.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me during flight?"
Mr. Jeon asked.

"A Marvel movie. Or DC or any Disney movie. Just say. I'll download it."

"Marvel movie."
I replied to him my eyes still stealing glances at him.