19

Third person Pov

"E!?! I'm home!" David yelled making ethan stir before opening his eyes and sitting up he instantly hissed at the pain in his lower back.  Ethan smiled thinking about what happened last night before his eyes widened realizing david had come home. "He can't see us like this" Ethan says before attempting to get up but he fell automatically. Ethan used the bed to get back up and held on to it as he grabbed his robe before closing the bedroom door.

Darrian then sat up in the bed and smiled seeing Ethan standing before him. "What you doing up making all this noise" darrian asks with a small chuckle. "David's home get dressed" Ethan says and darrian laughed. "That's what this is?" Darrian asks with an amused smile. "Yes he can't see us like this" Ethan says and darrian licked his lips while his eyes roamed Ethan's body.

God he was happy Ethan was his now even with their relationship being bumpy in the beginning he was happy they settled they differences so they could reach this point. "Come here" darrian says and Ethan found his cheeks heating up. Ethan didn't object though and walked over to darrian before being pulled into Darrian's lap.

Darrian then smirked seeing some of the marks he had left on his baby the night before. "I love you" darrian says shocking Ethan and his heart began to race. "You do?" Ethan asks and darrian nodded before grabbing Ethan's chin. "Of course I do" darrian says before kissing Ethan sweetly before they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Ethan?" David asks and Ethan pulled away. "I'm here David I'm just getting dressed" Ethan says and darrian tried his best not to laugh. Soon Ethan and darrian were of course given many questions by David at breakfast that he didn't feel like answering.

Only one more chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed