6

Third Person Pov 

Ethan walked downstairs with a robe on, bunny slippers and his braids was all over the place. Ethan ate one last doughnut bite before opening the door coming face to face with darrian. "What a great surprise here to ruin my Saturday" Ethan says. "You ruined my Saturday by opening the door looking like you just crawled out of bed" Darrian says. "Well excuse me last time i checked i can dress however i want at my house" Ethan says ready to slam the door but darrians hand blocked it. 

"Look ion got time for this let me in ma" Darrian says and ethan felt nauseous. 'ma? What he think this is?" Ethan thinks to himself. "Don't you ever call me that again" Ethan says earning a smile. "Why baby?" Darrian asks and ethan felt his face turn red in embarrassment. "Shut up before you get beat" Ethan says. "You got a problem? Funny i used to always call you that" Darrian says. "yeah during the time you catfished me" Ethan says earning a laugh.  

"For the last time lil baby i ain't catfish you now let me in" Darrian says. "David!" Ethan yelled and david came downstairs with tyler following right behind him. "Yo guest here" Ethan says before going back to the couch and eating his doughnut bites. "Finally you here so we can play the game" Tyler says. "I'm sure yaq'll ain't mind me being a little late" Darrian says with a smirk earning a blush from tyler. 

Tyler and david weren't together just friends with benefits but due to darrian being tylers bestie he knew everything about tylers crush. "Oh hush" Tyler says before going back upstairs. Darrian then put on a smile looking over at ethan who looked over at him and put on a mug look. "What!?!" Ethan yells/ask. "Nothing i was just going to say your free to join us bae if you want" Darrian says and ethans face turned red again. 

Darrian was loving getting on ethans nerves he felt it was the best payback for that disastrous online relationship. "Word 2 bro you testing my patience go upstairs before i smack you so hard you won't wake up until Christmas" Ethan says and darrian but his lip to hold back a laugh. "You mad cute when you mad ma" Darrian says and ethan got up sprinting toward him but darrian ran upstairs laughing and closing then locking davids bedroom door. 

"I hate you!" Ethan yells before going back downstairs. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed