5

Third Person Pov 

"You so pretty mamas" David says making a slight blush appear on tylers face. "Prettier than Arkansas?" Tyler asks with a pout and david let out a small chuckle. "Way prettier" David says before grabbing tylers chin and kissing his pouted lips. The kiss got more serious way more passionate but before they could go any further they heard the door opening and quickly pulled away. David turned and saw ethan angrily eating tenders out of a box. "Date stood you up?" David asks. 

"Naw" Ethan says going straight to the kitchen. "Well what happened you acting mad weird" David says and ethan groans. "Ion wanna talk about it" Ethan says putting his head down on the counter. "Dude just talk to me you'll feel better" David says and ethan looked up sadly. "Well my date turned out to be not really what i expected" Ethan says and tyler started laughing. "Lil bro got catfished" Tyler says. 

"Shut up!" Ethan yelled. "Well that's what happens when you online date" David says. "Naw it won't just being catfished i'd rather a seventy year old woman pull up instead of-" Ethan starts but stops making a face as if he were about to vomit. "Instead of what?" David asks and ethan was now muttering. "Come on we won't judge" Tyler says with a big grin earning a glare from ethan. "My date ended up being darrian" Ethan says. 

"Darrian!?!" Tyler and david yelled/ask at the same time before laughing. Ethan sat straight faced as the two continued to laugh. "Ya'll done?" Ethan asks and they both nodded. "I knew it and i mean why so mad you two know each other have a lot in common and was totally hitting things off" David says. "I hate him get that through yo head" Ethan says and tyler gave ethan a look. "Mhm" Tyler says. 

"You ain't hate him when ya'll was rizzing each other up online" Tyler points out. "Oh hush" Ethan says. Meanwhile darrian was laying in his bed feeling sick to his stomach. I honestly don't think it's this serious" Roscoe says earning a groan. "I'm just saying i mean you really sitting here getting upset when you could try to take a leap of faith or something corny they would say in a movie" Roscoe says with a shrug. 

Neither of them wanted this they HATED each other and always would. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed