14

Third Person Pov

Darrian dropped ethan off at home after being stuck deep in his thoughts the whole drive. "Thanks for tonight" Ethan says with a nervous looking grin before reaching for the door handle. Ethan tried to open the door but realized it was locked and turned back to darrian who had his head resting on his hand while smiling. "Where you going ma?" Darrian asks and ethan felt his cheeks heat up. "Inside" Ethan says with a small laugh.

"Ain't you forgetting something?" Darrian asks and ethan felt his face heat up. "O-oh" Ethan says looking down and darrian smirked before grabbing ethans chin. "Come on mamas don't be acting shy" Darrian says staring down at ethans lips. "I ain't shy" Ethan says and darrian kissed ethans forehead. "Yes you is" Darrian says and ethan smirked. "If i ain't know any better i'd think you liked me or something" Ethan says with a small laugh. 

"If i ain't like you why would i be doing this?" Darrian asks and ethan raised an eyebrow before the wheels in his head started turning. Did darrian really like him? Was this no longer some game they were both playing and there were feelings rising to the surface? Ethan shook the thought away thinking maybe darrian was joking around like he was at the restaurant. Ethan felt his face heat up again at darrian's gaze. 

"D-david probably needs me i should get inside" Ethan says before a hand is wrapped around his neck gently. "He'll be ight" Darrian says before leaning in kissing ethan hungrily. Ethan's eyes widened and his heart started to race shocked by the other males actions. Darrian soon pulled away however and smiled and spoke a little more acting like nothing happened. Ethan soon went inside still trying to calm his heart down. 

Now he was beginning to question everything but mainly himself. "I have to go" Ethan hears tyler say and turns seeing tyler grabbing his coat walking to the door at a lightening speed. Ethan then turned to his brother who looked a little hurt and confused. Ethan however didn't have time to think about them to busy in his own head about his feelings.

Kinda short and rushed i'm sorry but i promised an update 

Hope ya'll enjoyed