2

Third Person Pov

Ethan was typing fast and smiling at his computer screen. He knows talking with someone online is dangerous but he ain't give serious information like where he lives or anything just funny small facts. "Ugh you still talking to that person online?" David asks making himself a sandwich. "And is? What about it" Ethan says. "You need to hurry up and link with them" David suggests. As much as ethan wants to he can tell their both not fully ready for that. "Naw not yet" Ethan says.

"You sound like darrian" David says earning a gag. "Don't you ever compare me to him" Ethan says. "Aye i'm just saying he been talking to somebody online to" david says. Ethan couldn't help but laugh with tears coming to his eyes. "He must be catfishing" Ethan says and david rolled his eyes. "Or somebody genuinely likes him" David says. "I mean that could be the case but it's unlikely" Ethan says before putting his attention back on the screen.

Once the conversation ended he closed his laptop feeling happy. He always felt happy during their online chats something was just pulling him towards this other person. Ethan once again thought about darrian online dating to. "Homie he talking to finna have a harsh reality check once they link" Ethan says before going to the kitchen ready to make some popcorn for movie night. Soon everyone arrived and ethan wanted to groan once he saw darrian.

'Of course he was invited' ethsn thinks to himself. "I was hoping he had plans" Darrian says. "Don't disrespect in my own house" Ethan says before taking a seat on the couch. Jay ended up picking a movie about horse riders. The movie had been rolling and everyone seemed interested the movie was surprisingly interesting. Darrian then turned making eye contact with ethan with the lights from the tv flashing their faces.

They both glared at each other before flipping each other off before going back to the movie.

Man i'm losing my touch with writing

Somebody tell Crip_nip  I  miss them so muchhhhhhh

Hope ya'll enjoyed