10

Third Person Pov

The ride back to ethans house was silent for the most part the silence won't awkward but it wasn't peaceful. They pulled up in front of the house and darrian turned to ethan with a smirk earning a mug look. "What?" Ethan asks and darrian let out a small chuckle. "Well i mean this is the end of the date i'm taking you home" Darrian says and ethan raises an eyebrow. "And?" Ethan asks. "This the part where you give me a kiss" Darrian says. Ethan made a disgusted face before gagging.

"Excuse me? First of all ew second of all i hate you and third of all this ain't no movie who actually kisses on the first date" Ethan says. "Come on ma i'm trying to get a kiss from you" Darrian says and ethan frowned. "No" Ethan says and darrian smirked. Ethan gave him a glare knowing what game they was playing and he hated it he should just quit now but something won't let him. "If you want a kiss fine then" Ethan says hating himself for it. 'Why i keep doing this?' ethan asks himself.

Darrian was shocked this was the second time ethan had just gave in. Darrian however pushed his thoughts away and grabbed ethans chin. Ethan felt his cheeks flush it was bad enough they went on a date but now this. "Don't do nothing weird or i'll punch you in yo jaw" Ethan says almost like a whisper and darrian hated himself for thinking it was kinda cute. "I won't" Darrian promises before they got closer.

Their lips pressed together the kiss lasted a hot minute and was sweet. Darrian pulled away slowly and ethan quickly turned his head. "T-thanks for tonight" Ethan says before leaving the car and speed walking to the door. Darrian couldn't help but smile at that and found his heart beating a little to fast for his liking. Ethan walked in and tried to calm his heart down and stop his cheeks from burning.

Tyler then came down the steps looking as if he just woke up with david's clothes on. "Hi e how was yo date" Tyler says. "D-decent i'm going to bed i've had a long night" Ethan says before rushing upstairs making tyler raise an eyebrow. 'Strange' Tyler thinks before shrugging it off and going in the kitchen ready to eat david's leftovers.

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Emotional catfish (notti osama x ddot)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara