8

Third Person Pov 

Ethan frowned seeing darrian's car outside. "I never though i'd see the day you two getting along and on top of that going on a date" David says before he was punched by ethan. "Ew don't be extra it's only one day which i like a fool suggested" Ethan says and tyler smiles. "Well it's happening so don' waste time wouldn't wanna leave yo date waiting" Tyler says and ethan groaned before going outside. Once the door closed david licked his lips looking over at tyler who was on his phone.

Ethan walked over to darrian who was leaning against his car doing something on his phone. Darrian looked up being met with ethan who had a frown on his face while his arms were crossed. "Let's get this over with" Ethan says before pushing darrian out the way and getting in the car. Darrian let out a small chuckle before getting into his vehicle and driving to the restaurant. Darrian had to keep it a stack ethan won't to bad looking if they won't enemies...naw let him stop. 

Darrian shook the thought away and smiled. "How many times you had to change?" Darrian asks making ethan raise an eyebrow. "What?" Ethan asks. "Oh nothing i just know you wanted to look good for me bet you changed yo fit five times"  Darrian says earning a glare from ethan. "Let me make something clear ion like you and i picked this fit random and ain't think twice bout it" Ethan says. "Ma you so cute when you mad" Darrian says. 

"Call me another cringe nickname and i will slap you out this vehicle" Ethan says raising his hand acting like he was going to hit him. Darrian took ethans hand and kissed it gently making ethans face turn red and he quickly pulled his hand away and wiped it on the seat. Darrian smirked loving the reactions he was getting from ethan. "Why you playing baby?" Darrian asks and ethan slapped darrians shoulder. 

"Don't call me any pet names and this ain't a date just two individuals having dinner" Ethan says. "Hmm funny you told me to take you out and in normal circumstances that would be considered a date" Darrian says and ethan groaned mad at himself for even suggesting it. "Shut up" Ethan says and soon the car stops in front of a fancy looking establishment. "We here bae" Darrian says earning a death glare. "I'm bout to-" Ethan starts. 

"Kiss me? Can't be doing that yet it's only the first date" Darrian says and ethan's face turned red and he got out the car slamming the door. "It's not a date!" Ethan yelled at darrian once he got out the vehicle. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed