7

Third Person Pov 

"You need to tell him" Darrian says and tyler rolled his eyes. "Why? I got a good thing going and what's the point he don't feel the same way bout me" Tyler says with a frown. "You don't know that and is hurting secretly the good thing going on cause i'm sick of you crying bout him flirting with them girls" Darrian says earning a sigh from tyler. "Look you don't get it" tyler says looking down. "I do get it you want david in that way so you think this little arrangement will help quench those desires" Darrian starts. 

"But in reality it hurts cause to you it's much deeper than this you need to tell him" Darrian says and tyler put on a sad smile. "it's crazy how you giving me love advice when the person you in love with right in this house" Tyler says making darrian gag. "Ion love ethan" Darrian says earnign a straight face. "Oh word cause i remember you saying 'we gotta hurry up and make things official i'm trying to bag em' and you was flirting when you came over" Tyler says with a smirk. 

"Don't you dare i said that while i was a victim of catfishing and second i won't flirting just trying to get on his nerves" Darrian says before david comes back in the room. "Alright ya'll ethan bout to be in here with the game" David says before sitting next to tyler who was now turning his face away to hide his blush. Ethan came in the room holding the game and darrian smirked earning a mug look. Darrian then moved back when ethan swung on him. 

"That was for earlier you lucky you moved" Ethan says before he was pulled close. "Come on ma if you wanted to touch me all you had to do was ask" Darrian says making ethans face grow red in anger. "Remove yo hands from my waist before i attach my fists to yo face" Ethan says with a fake smile. "Man stop playing with me you know you want this" Darrian says and ethan groaned attempting to move away. 

"David do something" Ethan says and david turned to tyler. "You hungry?" David asks tyler who nodded. "Yeah let's go get a snack" Tyler says before him and david left the room. "All alone so what's good" Darrian says and ethan smirked. "Let's go out" Ethan says and darrian raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" Darrian asks. "You doing all this flirting so let's go ahead and go out" Ethan says with a smirk. He knew darrian was playing this game to get his reaction so why not play along. 

"Ight bet i'll pick you up tomorrow at seven" Darrian says making ethans face drop. "What?" Ethan asks and darrian smiled before kissing ethans cheek trying his best not to gag knowing he had to keep this up. They were playing a game and he was determined to win. Ethan felt his face get red and punched darrians shoulder. 

Thoughts on they relationship? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed