18

Third Person Pov

Ethan's heart was beating extremely fast, his skin was hot and his thoughts were all over the place. Ethan couldn't believe that he ended up not only dating darrian but now had him in his bed doing unspeakable things to him. Ethan would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous he's never done this before. "You so pretty mami" Darrian says before grabbing ethan's hips and smiling loving how ethan's body fit right in his hands. Ethan blushed at the compliment before kissing darrian passionately.

Ethan pulled away after awhile once he felt darrian enter him and he gripped the sheets tightly and groaned feeling pain. "It's ok mami" darrian whispers in Ethan's ear while going deeper and not stopping until he was balls deep. Ethan took deep breaths trying to calm down so he could focus on nothing but the extreme pleasure he knew he was going to feel. Ethan bit his lip and nodded giving darrian the signal.

Darrian pulled out and slammed right back in earning a scream from Ethan. Darrian groaned in Ethan's ear while giving him deep strokes. Ethan moaned loudly at the sweet pain and began leaving scratches on the other males back. Darrian then pulled out earning a whimper from the male underneath him. Darrian leaned down placing kisses on Ethan's stomach while rubbing his thighs.

He then left kisses on his length before going down being face to face with his hole. Ethan's eyes widened and he moaned loudly once he felt something wet and warm enter him and he grabbed Darrian's hair earning a groan from darrian. After twelve rounds Ethan was tired and his legs were shaking uncontrollably.

Short and very delayed chapter but I tried 😂

Hope ya'll enjoyed