12

Third Person Pov 

Darrian took a deep breath before knocking at the front door. Ethan looked in the kitchen at david and tyler who were just sitting there and rolled his eyes. "I guess i'll get it" Ethan says before getting up and opening the door. Ethan felt his heart stop for a sec once he saw darrian at the other side holding a bx of chocolate. "Sup ma" Darrian says and ethan rolled his eyes. "Don't start" Ethan says. "Oh so you don't want my gift?" Darrian asks. 

"Of course, i want the gift" Ethan says before taking the box of chocolates earning a smile. "Thought so" Darrian says. "Dude get to the point i know you ain't come all this way just to give me a box of chocolates" Ethan says. "I wanna take you out" Darrian says and ethan felt his cheeks heat up but he quickly looked down. "Why?" Ethan asks and darrian smiled. "Cause i enjoyed the first date" Darrian says. 

Ethan felt his heart flutter at that and he looked up with a raised eyebrow. "You did?" Ethan asks. "Ain't that what i just said?" Darrian asks. "Don't be getting smart with me" Ethan says trying to stall. He honestly doesn't know what he should do i mean last night wasn't bad in fact it was almost perfect but he couldn't bring himself to say yes or no he was confused. "So what's up ma? You gone let me take you out?" Darrian asks. 

"You can take me out or whatever but do anything stupid and i'll hurt you" Ethan says before his cheek was kissed. "I won't ma promise" Darrian says and ethan felt his heart skip a couple beats. Ethan put on a nervous grin before looking down and rolling his eyes. "Whatever bro" Ethan say and darrian couldn't help but smile thinking it was adorable. After talking a little more ethan closed the door going back inside. 

"It's starting" David says. "Huh?" Ethan asks. "You and darrian just watch ya'll finna be all over each other" David says. "Are you high? You sound stupid" Ethan says before going up to his room. "I can't wait for ya'll wedding!" David yells after ethan before laughing. "Leave him alone" Tyler says. "He my lil bro i gotta pick on him" David says. After a moment of silence david smirked before kissing tyler cheek. 

"Stop bro "Tyler says. Tyler knows he promised darrian he'd come clean but he didn't say when he'd come clean. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed