"Yeah yeah..... you didn't even bothered to tell me hyung... so bad", said Yoongi sulking a little. "Yoongi-ah, I said na I was going to tell you all", said Jin. "I am going to Tae's and Kook's room. You stay here with Minho and enjoy", said Yoongi.

Then he left from there. "Umm, oppa congratulations.... I am going for now. Tell us the details later", said Sohee and left behind Yoongi. Jin just sighed and Minho said to him in a low voice, "I don't think they likes me." Jin side hugged him and said, "Its nothing like that. Yoongi is just overreacting because I didn't told him. He might be a dangerous mafia for world but a baby for me. So don't think nonsense." Minho just hummed.

In Tae's and Kook's room

Yoongi entered in the room and saw Yoona feeding Jungkook some food. She already finished feeding Tae and was now feeding Jungkook. Surprisingly, Jungkook was not throwing any tantrums and was eating sincerely. Yoongi went near him and caressed his hair and spoke, "Ohh, Kook.... eating without tantrums, hmm? Good baby."

Jungkook just hummed and took another bite from Yoona's hand. Yoongi frowned and asked, "What happened? Tae scolded you?" Jungkook shook his head and said, "No hyung... he didn't said anything." Yoongi hummed and went towards Tae who was talking with Jimin sitting beside him.

He asked Tae, "Have you eaten?" "Yes hyung, I already ate", said Tae. "Good, what happened to him? You scolded him?", asked Yoongi. Tae replied, "No hyung... I didn't said anything to him. I don't know why he is sad." Yoongi hummed and said, "I think he must be feeling bored here. Let me call Eunwoo and ask him to come here. He called me earlier but I couldn't pick up his call that time."

He dialled Eunwoo's number and called him.

On the phone

"H-hello... hyung, where is Jungkook? Why he didn't came to college from last 2 days? Is he fine?", asked Eunwoo.

"He is in hospital. Actually he-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Eunwoo in between who spoke, "W-what... what happened to him? You punished him again? What he did? Why you punished him? What happened to him? Why you didn't picked up my call earlier? Can I talk to him?"

"Hey... calm down.. I did nothing to him. Do you think of me as a devil? Come to Seoul city main hospital", said Yoongi.

"I am coming right now", said Eunwoo and cut the call immediately.

Call ended

"He is really a pain in the ass", mumbled Yoongi. Tae chuckled and said, "Why hyung? What happened?" "Nothing... he is coming here. He is going to panic. You will handle him. I am not going to face him", said Yoongi.

Tae laughed and said, "Are you afraid of him hyung?" "No, why would I be?", said Yoongi. Tae laughed more and said, "It seems like." "Shut up", said Yoongi and sat down beside him.

Then he heard Jungkook saying, "Noona, I am full... not more." "Okay, last bite I promise", said Yoona bringing a last bite towards Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook opened his mouth and took the last bite. Yoona then put the spoon away and closed the container and put it aside.

Meanwhile, Sohee bought some food for Yoongi and said while placing the food in front of him, "Have something Yoon. You must be hungry." Yoongi hummed and started eating.

On the other hand, with Jin

Jin went to the hospital garden and saw Namjoon sitting on a bench staring at nothing. He looked at Minho and Minho nodded his head and spoke, "Go, talk to him... I am waiting here." Jin hummed and went towards Namjoon.

He sat beside Namjoon on the bench and spoke, "Joon.... I overreacted... I am sorry. I was just worried about Minho. He is already so much hurt and I don't want him to get more hurt."

Namjoon hummed and said, "I know hyung you care about him. I just thought that you would have told me if you had allowed him in our house and especially in your room. So..... but its fine. I will take care in future." Jin smiled and looked at Namjoon and said, "You are really understanding Joon."

"Yeah", said Namjoon. Namjoon in his mind, "I don't like myself being this understanding. Why I am like this? You always keep me at the last in your priority list hyung."

He came out of his thoughts when Jin spoke, "Namjoon-ah! I know I never gives you time... I always neglects you but you always understands me. I am sorry, I-------"

Jin was cut-off by Namjoon in between who spoke, "Ani hyung... its nothing like that. Its fine and I am going now. I have some work." Before Jin could say anything, Namjoon got up and left from there after saying a small goodbye.

Time skips, after around 1 hour

Jungkook and Tae, both were resting. Yoongi and Sohee were doing their work sitting there on the couch. Jimin and Yoona already left from there and went to the university. Jin also left with Minho.

Just then the room door got opened with a loud thud. Everyone looked at the door and saw Eunwoo standing there with a worried expression. He saw Jungkook lying on the hospital bed and he immediately ran closer to him. He saw Jungkook wrapped in bandages and his eyes got teary.

He asked, "What is all this? What happened?" Eunwoo hold his hand and asked softly, "Tell me who did this to you? What is all this Jungkook? Why are you wrapped in so many bandages?"

Jungkook didn't said anything. Then Eunwoo asked again, "Please tell me Jungkook. Who did this to you and why?" Jungkook spoke, "H-hyung's rivals.... t-they did this... I got kidnapped and (Jungkook told everything to Eunwoo)...."

Eunwoo didn't knew how to react. There was complete silence in the room for some time. Then Yoongi went closer to Eunwoo and patted his shoulder. Eunwoo suddenly jerked away Yoongi's hand and turned around. He faced him with teary fierce eyes and said, "What is all this? Can't you take care of him, huh?"

"Calm dow-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Eunwoo's yell, "What calm down, huh? How can I calm down? Jungkook is in this bad condition and you are telling me to calm down. How can you expect this from me? Will you be fine seeing Sohee noona in this condition? HUH, TELL ME....  Tell me.... will you be fine seeing the love of your life in such a condition?"

Hey guys, hows the chapter??? Please comment down and let me know.

I know I took so much time to update but my schedule is going really hectic. I have my work... then I have to manage my studies too.. I am really not getting any time to write. I am like... really really busy. Sorry guys and I really appreciate that you all always wait for next updates.

And I read your comments on the previous chapter and most of you are asking me not to stop this book but I am planning to bring a new season with a leap. I have some good storyline idea. I can immediately start the new book after completing this one but my schedule will not allow me to update daily... I will be able to provide the updates only on saturdays and sundays... or maybe only on sundays.

So I wanted to ask... what you guys want... like such weekly updates with the new book or the new season a little bit later, after my schedule got sorted up a little. But my schedule is going to be this hectic for next few months... so tell me guys... what you all want.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Show your support guys!!

Comment down!!!!