MW-ASLEEP IN THE FACTORIES

A/n Credit to @Mizu_Died for the idea! Also it's short. Also I won't write Xmas/ New Years or any holidays chapters in general. I am to antisocial to actually imagine how a holiday with the fam should happen. Sorry if that disappoints anyone.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo pov

I been trying to jumpstart my money factory, but I started to get sleepy. I guess I can take a nap here.

Time skip

Pac pov

Me and Fit decided to pay Tubbo a visit. As the 2 of us warped to Tubchunk the only thing we hear is the sound of Tubbos machines. I look at the mini map and I see that Tubbo is at his money factory, probably trying to jumpstart it again. "Tubbo is at his money factory, most likely trying to jumpstart it if I had to guess." I tell Fit. "Than let's go there." Fit answers.

Fit pov

As me and Pac the money factory we see Tubbo somewhat hanging over the crushers, about to fall into them. Before I get to process how the fuck Tubbo is still asleep in that position with the noise shits getting crushed so fucking loudly so close to his ears, Pac goes to Tubbo, picking him up bride style carefully while trying not to wake him up.

He( pac) comes to me and says. "Why don't we move Tubbo somewhere where he isn't about to get crushed and with less noise so he can continue his nap in peace?" Pac tells me. "Sounds like a good idea to me." I respond. As me and Pac walk to Tubbos storage system I say. "Why don't we transform Tubbo nap into a morning crew nap( That sounded weird)?" I ask Pac. "That sounds awesome! I'm in!" Pac answers. After Pac puts Tubbo near the boiler in his warehouse, me and Pac sit down with while having Tubbo between us. The 3 of us fall asleep cuddling together.
----------------------------------------------------------

A/n I'm literally the most anti-talent person ever. But if you can name a more anti-talent then I will be waiting. Author block... fuck you. Also I can't wait for Tubbos attempt at breaking up Fit and Pac.
Word count 368