MW-HE HAS A DAUGHTER!?

A/n Credit to @Mizu_Died for the one shot idea! I need motivation ASAP, I have 4 other chapters that I'm working on right now...Also my friend made the drawing you can find with the username @gabi_is_here2 on tiktok.
----------------------------------------------------------
Fit pov

Me, Pac and Phil were talking, when the subject of Tubbo came up. "Now I don't know if is just me or everyone, but I haven't seen Tubbo in a while..." Pac says. "Now that you're saying this I also didn't seen Tubbo in a while..." I say as I open my mini map looking for where he is. "Well I have to go now so bye!" Phil says as he warps away. "Tubbo is at his base if you want to talk him." I tell Pac. "Yeah that sounds nice." Pac says as gets his warpstone. Me and Pac warp to Tubhouse.

Tubbo pov

Me and my daughter, Sunny, were working on the factory until I the warpstone sound. As I exit my main factory I see Pac and Fit. I realize this is the perfect time to introduce Sunny to my friends, Pac and Fit. I hope they will get along with them (Sunny). "Hey Sunny stay here for a bit, okay?" I tell my daughter. "Okay Pa!" My daughter responds to me. I see Pac and Fit running towards me. "Hey Tubbo! What have you been up to?" Pac asks me. "Nothing much, but I got someone to show you guys." I tell them. "Really? And who would that be?" Fit asks me. "Sunny, poppet come here please!" I call for my princess. Suddenly Sunny comes running towards me. "Pac, Fit, meet my daughter, SunnySideUp. And Sunny, meet my friends, Pactw and FitMC." I present them to each other.

After the introduction and Sunny hires Pac and Fit as her staff. (I'm too lazy to write about that)

Still Tubbos pov

"Well I'm glad that you 3 get along, but I need to put Sunny to bed now so BYEEE GUYSSS!!!" I tell my 2 friends. "Byeee Tubbo!!!" Pac and Fit say back simultaneously. Me and Sunny go to Sunny's train. We say good night to each other and end the day like that.
----------------------------------------------------------

A/n I know it's a bit to late for this chapter but whatever. Sorry that this chapter is a bit short and straight forward. I hope it's decent.

Word count 401