MW- A FAMILY REUNION?

A/n Pac and Fit encouraging Tubbo to tell Cellbit and Bagi something very important, but will he do it? (HC.4) The images above the chapters don't always have something to do with what will happened in their respective chapters.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo pov

I was pacing around the fountain in the favela trying to figure out (with the help of Pac and Fit, also for the first time on this island I was having my cat hybrid traits out) if I should tell Bagi and Cellbit the truth, I mean I miss spending time with Cellbit and Bagi my older siblings, but at the same time I'm not sure if I can trust them anymore or if they still care about me (especially with the mistreatment from the islanders). My thoughts get interrupted by Pac saying. "Tubbo, why are you still thinking about it? Just tell them already, they clearly miss you a lot." "I know, is just that Bagi almost ruined my relationship with Fred and Cellbit and some other members of the order just ignored pretty much every information I had give them. I'm just giving them what they deserve." I hissed. "I think them believing for 10 years of grief and guilt because they couldn't even make sure their little brother gets kidnapped, possibly being tortured and died because of very painful and miserable death it's already more than enough so just end their suffering and tell them already." Fit says very seriously and most likely he wasn't giving me a choice in telling them or not. "And what I am supposed to say? I should just go to Cellbit and Bagi and tell them 'Hey guys, it's me, your little brother that went missing 10 years ago because of your incompetence' because they will definitely going to believe me." I say sarcastically. "What." I hear 2 very familiar voices saying that at the same time. As I turn my head into the direction of the 2 new voices I realize that I fuck up really badly and I think Pac and Fit realize that too. A few meters away from me, Pac and Fit were standing Cellbit and Bagi with the most shocked face I ever seen in all my 19 years of living on this shitty planet. "Tubbo..." Bagi said crying. "Cellbit, Bagi heyyyyy. You guys didn't hear anything right?" I say clearly nervous. "Toby, our baby brother is that really you." Cellbit says clearly trying to hold back his tears. "No-" I get interrupted by Pac saying. "Yes, he is. Me and Fit had been trying to get him to tell you 2 for a few weeks now." "True." Fit agrees with Pac.
Before I get to say anything in my defense I got hugged by Cellbit and Bagi who were literally sobbing at this point. "Tubbo... why didn't you tell us?" Ask Bagi after she calmed down a little bit. "I wasn't really sure if you guys still remembered or still cared about me, soooo... yeah." I say awkwardly. "Well nice to know that this ended well." Fit said. "I guess so." Cellbit agreed. "How about we all hang out now?" Pac asks. We all agree. For the rest of the day we hang out at the favela.
----------------------------------------------------------
A/n Sorry, this chapter was more about my HC.4 than about the morning crew.

WORD COUNT 564