MW-BAD HABITS

A/n Credit to @Mizu_Died for the chapter idea! HC. 15! I don't normally write about the eggs since I don't know how to write their personalities. This chapter would very short since I don't really know what to write.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo pov

I was having a really bad day and I really wanted to smoke a cigarettes a drink a beer. After I put Sunny to bed to the dock that Sunny made. I smoke while looking into my reflection in the water with a bottle of vodka next to me that I drank from every once in a while. After about 20 minutes I think I check the tab to see who is still online and to my surprise the only 2 other online are my best friends, Fit and Pac. Let's just hope they don't suddenly decide to pay me a visit. After about 2 hours, a pack of cigarettes and 3 bottles of wodka later I hear the waystone and to be honest I'm to drunk to care who is here.

Pac pov

Me and Fit teleport to Tubhouse to see what Tubbo is doing at this late hours. "Tubbo seems to be at the dock." Simply says as he checks the mini map. Fit and I start going towards the dock and the closer we get the more worring the image ahead us becomes. when we get there we see a very drunk Tubbo who looks like he was going to pass out at any given moment with 3 empty vodka bottles lying around him and a smoked pack of cigarettes in his hands with his last one in his mouth. "Hey guys... What are you 2 doing here." Tubbo says weakly, not even bothering turning to look at us. "We wanted to see what you were up to, and now I regret I didn't check sooner." I say, while whispering to myself the last part. Tubbo sighs before saying. "You 2 don't have to worry about me you know." "When we find you at like 4 am on a dock surrounded by empty vodka bottles and a smoked pack of cigarettes in your hand then I think we have all the rights to worry about you." Fit says. 

No ones (3rd person) pov

After that night Pac and Fit tried to help Tubbo get rid of his unhealthy habits. If they succeed or not, well that's up for interpretation.
----------------------------------------------------------

A/n I post this chapter so late because I was sick. Pls give more ideas. I'm so sorry that this chapter end up being absolutely garbage and is also rushed...
Word count 438