MW-SICK TUBBO

A/n Ty @Mizu_Died for the idea!
----------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo pov

I wasn't feeling really well today, but I needed to finish my factory first. I know it isn't healthy to work when you're sick but I still need to work on my factories. As the day goes along I'm starting worse and worse. I almost fainted a few times during the day and vomited multiple times while working on my factories. After a while I got used to the headache so it didn't bother me so much anymore.

I hear the warping sound and as I turn around I see Pac and Fit entering the storage factory. "OIIII TUB-Wow you look terrible." Fit says. "Are you okay Tubbo?" Pac asks looking worried. "Yeah, just small flu. What about you?" I ask them.

Fit pov

Before me and Pac could answer Tubbos question, he started to cough. Very painfully coughs wich meant nothing good. Me and Pac went to his side to try to help him even tho we couldn't really do much. After a painful 20 or so minutes of Tubbo coughing, he finally stopped. "Tubbo I don't think a person who has just a flu coughs like that." I say. "Yeah, I agree with Fit. This is definitely not just a flu, plus you shouldn't even working in this condition." Pac says. "Guys, I'm fineeeee, plus it's not even the first time I work while I have a flu. So don't worry about me and instead worry about what you need to do." Tubbo says like is the most normal thing in the world. Wich it isn't, but he does has a bad habit of ignoring his needs and just overworking himself. "No way we will just let you work while you're sick! You need to rest!" Pac says clearly not liking the idea of leaving Tubbo alone while he's sick, and do I. "Yeah and me and Pac will be taking care of you since you just showed us how much you are capable of taking care of yourself." I add. And before Tubbo could protest Pac picks him up and carries him to the bunker under his potato farm and I follow them. To be honest I'm glad that the eggs are asleep and don't have to see Tubbo in this state.

Pac pov

After me and Fit manage to convince Tubbo chill out Fit went to bring some soup while me and Tubbo were discussing fofoca. When Fit came with the soup Tubbo eat it without much of a fight. After that me and Fit snuggle by his sides and all 3 of us started telling each other the fofoca we gathered since last time we saw each other. Soon enough Tubbo fell asleep with Fit also falling not long after him. Before I also fall asleep I say. "Morning crew takes care of each other." And with that I also fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------

A/n Sorry for posting this so so late. Putting the blame on author block.
Word count 505