"I'm taye nice to meet you." taye spoke as the both of them dapped each other up.

"nice to meet you too."

"cmon honey we gotta get this food done. we know these kids ready to buss down chile." mrs anne spoke as she made her way back into the kitchen.

lucifer rolled his eyes playfully before walking back into the kitchen.

china, vadah, taye, and kamari all went to sit down in the living room.

"mane the food should've been done before we got here bra." kamari spoke.

"no for real." vadah laughed. "black people cant never be on time wit nun."

"I'm black but I'm on time with everything." taye replied making sure to flip his hair over his shoulder. "I gets down, I don't play."

"boy shut up lien." china looked at taye with her face scrunched up. "you know yo ass be the latest out of me and vadah."

"ughh anyway." taye waved her off. "what is all being cooked?"

"from what I know macaroni and cheese, baked beans, Turkey, ham, stuffing, rice, and more stuff" china listed.

"oh chile I'm just glad they ain't cooking chitlins." taye chuckled. "that shit stank so bad."

"on folks I told both of em if they cook chitlins I wasn't gon come." kamari spoke up shaking his head. "wasn't finna step not one foot innis bitch."

"shit I would've still came, just would've wore a mask assum." china laughed.

"you still gon end up smelling that shit." vadah spoke before she began laughing.

"what the hell wrong wit chitlins?" lucifer asked as he walked from out the kitchen.

"them shits stank." kamari mugged. "don't nobody want eat nun dats stank as fuck before it's even done."

"y'all just don't know how to eat good dats all." lucifer shook his head.

"oh I know how to eat good trust." china spoke. "just not chitlins."

"I guess, imma cook em next year doe." lucifer chuckled as he began to walk away.

"guess I ain't bring my ass over here next year then." kamari mumbled.

"all the food is almost done!" mrs anne yelled out as she took the mac and cheese out the oven.

"okay" they all replied.

"we goin onna walk after we eat?" taye asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"nigga duh." vadah spoke mugging taye.

taye rolled his eyes. "shut up bug eye ho."

"don't start wit me taye." vadah chuckled waving him off.

"chile ain't nobody starting wit you." taye spoke scrunching his face up.

"oh alright." vadah waved him off once again.