"That was unfair!" I pouted, once I broke the surface. He startled laughing but stopped when I had difficulty getting trapped water out of my ear, which hurts like hell!

"Awe come here, I'm sorry." He said, opening his arms wide for a hug. I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I should keep up the mad act or just let it go. Once he started to pout, my decision was made and I slowly made my way over to him and let his arms encase me. Softy.

"I really am sorry, for everything. The lies, the secrets...I'm not done making it up to you." He said after a few moments of silence, still in each others arms. I was a little taken aback by the sudden turn of seriousness but it was better to say it now than never. I felt as if it had being weighing down on his consciousness for a while, well before the trip had progressed. I cranked my neck back to look in his eyes, feeling overwhelmed as his emotions became more prominent after letting his barrier down. I took a deep breath and held his face in my hands.

"Rayne, I understand why you did it. It's still not alright but I forgive you regardless. We need each other now more than ever, there's no place for holding grudges." I said softly, removing a piece of matted hair from his forehead. He stared into my eyes for a moment longer, searching for something. Reassurance? I let down my barrier too, allowing him to deepen his search. His eyes softened when he found what he was looking for.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, feeling self conscious when he continued to stare at me. I could've pried but I wanted him to say it out loud.

"You." I smiled as our conversation in the restaurant replayed in my head.

"Me? Do tell." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I waited for his answer.

"I'm thinking about what I love the most about you. I love everything about you of course but, your heart is incomparable to everything else. You have a lot of love to give, the fact that I've been chosen to receive that love is...it makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world." My cheeks were scorching hot, even more so now that he was currently stroking my back like he always loved to do.

"Rayne I-" He hushed me, pushing a wayward curl out of my face.

"You don't need to say a word, just know that's what I was thinking about." I smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead, wrapping his arms tighter around me and hauling me up so now that my legs were firmly wrapped around him. It was deep, intimate moments like these that made everything we've experienced together worth it.

"Someone's coming." He whisper shouting. Chuckling to ourselves and soon enough, I felt someone nearby and hurriedly jumped out of the pool with his assistance. By doing so, I accidentally scraped my ankle, leaving a few drops of blood on the tile.

"Ow!" I whispered shouted, fully aware of the stinging sensation on my right ankle.

"It'll heal soon baby girl, get dressed." I nodded and dried myself off quickly with a towel on a nearby shelf, zipping up my dress, and grabbing a hold of my heels, not bothering to put them on.

"Well, well. You two aren't supposed to be in here." A familiar voice said behind us as the door shut. A sense of dread washed over me and soon enough, I found myself being reacquainted with a set of oceanic blue eyes.

"We were just leaving, actually." I said sternly, wincing a little when a sharp pain shot up my ankle.

"Hey, I remember you. You're Ms.No name. It's nice to see you again." His eyes drifted up and down my body after he finished speaking. My skin started to feel prickly and I felt as if I'd been violated by those hollow blue eyes. Staring into them also made me feel a sense of deja vu, but my mind couldn't make any sense of it.