chpt. 28

Hey readers uh remember how I quoted "If you can't handle the heat.."

Scratch that! I love you all whether you're nuns or not so I tried my very best to make the chapter as TV-14 as possible by combining some parts of the private chapters together.

Enjoy <3!

Ash

•••

Click.

Hearing the shut door behind us, he pushed me up against it, claiming my lips in a passionate kiss. It wasn't like the others we've shared for it was without restriction, oozing every ounce of desire that we had ignored. Gripping my thighs, he hoisted me up against him for support. I gasped when he bit down gently on lip, I responded by plunging my tongue into his mouth, desperate to be even closer than we were now. Encircling our tongues around one another in a heated exchange, I felt him harden against my thigh and a moan of satisfaction escaped my throat before I could suppress it. I could never get enough of my effect over him, knowing that I could use it to my advantage. Breaking away for air, he seared his verdant gaze into mine.

"Do you understand what's going to happen here tonight?" He asked slipping his hand underneath my skirt, his Wolf's dominance making itself known through his deepened tone. Instead of nodding weakly like the clueless virgin I was, I allowed the pull of the bond to guide me to my goal. I wanted him to call out my name, over and over again. I wanted him to beg for me. The only way I could achieve that is by taking some of the control for myself.

"Nope." I popped the 'p', playfully. "Enlighten me." I said, reaching down for his belt buckle and undoing the first clasp. He smiled lazily, fluttering his gaze from where my hand was, back to me, and to my hand once again. He turned his attention to my hair, which was currently pinned up into a chignon.

"First, I'm going to make sweet, sweet love to you. Second, I'm going to claim you. Finally, I'm going to screw your brains out once you get accustomed to me being buried deep inside of you. Am I clear?" He said, taking the last pin out of my hair, allowing it to tumble down to my shoulders. He played with a wayward curl as he supported my weight up against the door, unphased.

I scoffed inwardly at his cockiness, in all honest he had every right to be since he knew that I'd agree. But, what he doesn't know is that I plan to completely sabotage his calculated agenda for tonight, in any way that I can.

"Crystal." I reached down and undid his belt clasps, wrenching it from his pant loops and throwing it down onto the ground.

He looked a little stunned at my sudden action and I took this as my chance to easily slip my fingers into his trousers, feeling his manhood harden against my touch. He groaned and dug his nails into the door as I massaged him and allowed the mating pull and my inner seductress to guide me on. As his cries if pleasure resonated through the room, they were soon replaced by low growls and my assault was cut off by him, pinning my hands above my head.

"Tapping out already? I expected so much more from you babe." I grinned wickedly, leaning forward as far as I could so we were eye level.

"Baby, I haven't even begun. You're not the only one who likes to play games." He said dangerously with a smirk, throwing me off guard when he darted us over to the bed. He adjusted us so now I was beneath him, forearms pinned to the bed as his eyes roved over my body greedily.

"All mine..." He said to himself with a half smile, making my cheeks heat up.

He took the liberty of removing my heels, throwing them into an opposite corner of the room. Furthering my arousal even more, he trailed kisses down my neck, slipping his hands underneath the top of my dress to firmly massage my chest. I moaned breathily with my eyes shut as he got lower, pushing up my skirt then stopped abruptly, leaving my skin cold. My eyes shot open as I saw him leaning back on his forearms, staring at me with hooded lids. Is he really going to leave a girl hanging like this? There's a flood in Ashlynville that needs some huge assistance...