"The power of Christ, perhaps?" I bursted out laughing, startling a couple across from us.

"Miss, can you quiet down please?" The waitress asked me, sneaking a glance at Rayne in his navy blue fitted suit. I stopped laughing immediately and cleared my throat, giving her the stare. He chuckled to himself as she walked away hurriedly, and I took a bite of my steak filet.

"Mhm, laugh it up." I said in between chews, earning a stank face from him.

"You nasty girl." He said and I winked at him.

"Just for you babe, just for you."

•••

"So, what now?" I asked as we walked around the hotel, with no destination in mind. It was only 9:30 p.m. so we had a few hours to spare before we left. It felt good to just let go and be carefree without responsibilities, even if it was for a few moments. Another thing that I had learned on this trip was that being a Luna won't be easy, far from it actually. Aria made it look so easy but she's had years of experience. Either way, I knew that I could handle it all and I had my family to help me through it if I needed their help. I couldn't wait to get home. I missed everyone, my parents, Aria, Ella and weirdly, Kevin's doofy behind too.

"I don't know, any ideas?" We walked past the indoor pool and I stopped in my tracks once an idea came to mind. Turning around, I looked into the glass window and saw that there was a light open and a janitors cart being wheeled out through another exit. Perfect timing. Trying my luck, I took Rayne's hand and led us to the corridor where the exit was. Spotting the janitor move further away, we both bolted and snuck inside before the door slammed shut.

"This sneaky side of you is making me feel, hot." He said, wiping an invisible bead of sweat off of his forehead while loosening his tie. I chuckled as I shut off the last light, allowing the aquamarine glow of the pool to be our only source of light. There was a large glass window wall that separated the outdoor pool from the indoor one, in through which the moonlight streamed in, casting an ethereal glow over the room.

I came to stand in front of him as he stood at the edge of the pool, our gazes meeting before he leaned for a long, passionate kiss. I responded and tilted my head to further the kiss, stripping off his suit jacket and placing it on the stone tile beneath us. He unzipped my dress and sunk down to his knees to remove it completely, leaving me in my silky black underwear. He kissed his way back up, never once breaking eye contact. I parted my mouth as he placed a lingering kiss in between the apex of my thighs. I hummed in satisfaction when he finally reached my neck, kissing my mark. I quickly undid his dress shirt, and worked on his trousers next. Once he was finally in his boxers, I walked closer to the edge of the pool. Dear natural hair, this chlorine is about to have you all types of f**ked up, I apologize.

"On my count we jump in. One, two, three-AH!" I squealed as he hauled me over his shoulders and plunged us into the pool.

"Really!?? I said on MY count!" I whispered shouted once I came to the surface. He broke into a fit of laughs and I splashed water at him, making him stop to playfully glare at me.

"Whoops." He started chasing me and I giggled as he kept on failing to grab a firm hold on me.

"Oh, you have to be quicker than that!" I said in that fisherman's voice from my favorite State Farm commercial. Once I blinked to clear my eyes of the cloudiness, I noticed that he was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted and I looked down and saw that I was on his shoulders. Oh lord, he done got me. In a swift jerk, I was being flipped backwards into the water.