Chapter 1: Reborn As The Fake Rich Daughter Of A Wealthy Family

Start from the beginning

After processing her emotions, Ye Zhuo opened the closet to get ready to take a shower.

Her body was still emitting a pungent concoction of alcohol and sweat. It was a genuinely uneasy feeling in the heat of the summer.

However, as soon as she opened the closet, Ye Zhuo was startled by the clothes inside. The view of exceedingly revealing clothes came into her sight. There were clothes with plunging necklines, ultra-short shorts, studded pants, fishnet stockings, and the like

Ye Zhuo clearly obtained more information about her current body's original owner by looking at her clothing choice.

The worst was yet to come as she was dumbfounded when she saw a photo that was beyond her imagination placed right on the night table!

What!? What the f*ck!?

What kind of person was she?

Ye Zhuo searched for a long while, yet she did not find a single ordinary piece of clothing in the closet. Hence, she decided that she would not take a shower for the time being and just put on a long-sleeve top over her attire. She then strolled downstairs with her excessive makeup.

"Mom! Dad!" Ye Zhuo made her way to her 'Mu' parents.

The guests at the scene glared at Ye Zhuo despisingly upon her arrival.

It was the day of Mu Yourong's return! Why would a dog in the manger make an appearance here?

Moreover, who was she to address Mu Yourong's parents as her mom and dad? She was truly shameless!

"How could she still have the courage to make an appearance? I would have jumped off a building to my death if I were her! What is the point of living anymore? She is an embarrassment!"

"Ugly people are bound to do bad things to get attention!"

"I heard that her biological mother is named Ye Shu and that the family is impoverished to the point that they don't even own a house now. I think she's probably too spoilt and too used to living a good life which is why she still refuses to leave now!"

"Are all of you aware that Ye Shu is a mistress? She doesn't even know who the father is till now..."

"So, it turns out that you're an illegitimate daughter that no one wants, huh?"

"..."

The crowd of people raised a babble of criticism, and their cold, merciless remarks were akin to sharp blades. If another person were in her place, that individual would not even be standing steadily anymore. Yet, there was not the slightest change in Ye Zhuo's facial expression as she remained as calm as the sea.

Mrs. Mu Shen Rong looked at Ye Zhuo and braced herself to speak, "Come here. Allow me to introduce you to your elder sister, Yourong. Both of you siblings must be nice to each other from now on."

Mrs. Mu maintained the smile on her face on the surface, yet her heart was already burning with hatred at Ye Zhuo in reality.

The little b*tch Ye Zhuo was obviously not her daughter, yet she still refused to budge from their home. She was truly shameless!

Nevertheless, it did not matter because the Mu family would still come up with a way to make her disappear from this world!

Meanwhile, Ye Zhuo looked toward Mu Yourong. "Hello."

Mu Yourong paid no attention to Ye Zhuo, but instead, she turned her head to look toward Shen Rong and asked with reddened eyes, "Mom, I thought that I only have two older brothers? If she is your daughter, who am I?"