(Nya hangs up a missing Fangblade poster. As the young senju looked at his own reflection on his sword.)

(Zane): Oh, this is silly.

(Cole): You have any better ideas?

(Jay): Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help.

(Kai): The Samurai? I'm sure she's—I mean, he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well.

(Cole): Uh, is everything all right?

(Kai): Yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?

(Nya): One hundred percent. We're not hiding anything. *Zane sense the Falcon's presence and drops the flyers*

(Man): Hey, weirdo. You're making a mess of my store front. Yoo-hoo! You got a problem? *Zane has dropped the rest of the signs and walks away* Maybe I should teach you a lesson on manners.

(Kai): I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world.

(Man): He's littering all over the place.

(Cole): We'll pick it up. So sorry.

(Jay): Zane, what's the deal? *Zane shows them the Falcon* Ah! It's the Falcon! Oh, my gosh! Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune.

(Kai): Head back to the Bounty and wait till you hear from us.

(Nya): But where are you going?

(Kai): We're gonna follow the bird. Who knows, it could lead us to the first Fangblade.

(As Kai left, Nya saw the young senju still staring at his reflection as he repeated.)

(Y/N): *Repeating* I will never be able to defeat him, unless I defeat myself. Is it the inner demon I must defeat?

(Nya): *shakes his shoulder* Hey, y/n. Aren't you going to go with them?

(Y/N): *shakes his head* Of course. I'm sorry if I freaked you out.

(As before he could run to catch up with the others, she held his hand.)

(Nya): I have a question. Did you know I was the samurai before Kai knew?

(Y/N): I did. Who else could make a strong armor by themselves if they weren't a blacksmith?

(Nya then blushed slightly m as she turned her head. As she said one more thing.)

(Nya): Listen, y/n. I know since Ouro captured Lloyd you've been conflicted blaming yourself. But you shouldn't. I know you five will gain your true potential...even if you boys do reckless things.

(She then kissed his cheek as the young male blushed.)

(Y/N): *blushing* A-anyways, I've got to join the others. Be safe...samurai~.

(Nya then blushed as she walked back to the bounty as  he then placed his sword on his back and ran off. As the ninja follow the bird. y/n was running behind them to catch up.)

(Kai): I guess good fortune is really far away.

(The ninja are climbing a mountain when Jay stops on a branch.)