(Young Garmadon): Aah! It hurts! It's all Wu's fault. *his eyes turn red*

(Wu): It is the snake that took my brother away from me. *The flashback ends*

(Kai): So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord?

(Wu): It was all my fault. You four have finished your training. You must now focus on stopping Pythor from collecting the Fangblades. But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that holds you back from true greatness. Unlock your True Potential.

(Zane): But how are we supposed to do that, Sensei?

(Wu): It is up to each of you to discover. Now I must go on a personal journey of my own.

(Jay): Where are you going?

(Wu): To a place you cannot follow.

(Cole): If you're going for Lloyd, the City of Ouroboros is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone.

(Y/N): And sensei, there is also the matter of Ouro being on the loose, even if he hasn't fully recovered from his containment. You'll never be able to take him on along with the serpentine. Let me join you.

(Wu): I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine have united and grown stronger and we will need all the help we can get. *looks at y/n* As for you, y/n. You are to stay with the ninja.

(Y/N): But sensei, I haven't even unlocked my true potential. I don't think I even can.

(Wu): You're letting your fear get the better of you. You need to break free from it, let your mind be free from it. Ouro will try to deceive you and bring you down by using deception. You will never defeat him, if you don't know how to defeat yourself. You are the only one holding yourself back from your true potential.

(Y/N): *bows* Understood, sensei.

(The ninja dropped him off at the top of a mountain. As they waved their goodbyes, as the young senju remembered his sensei's words.)

(Y/N): Lloyd, wherever you are. Stay safe, I'll never stop trying to find and save you.

(Pythor tries to find the locations of the Fangblades. As the tribes were in an underground tomb, as the generals were looking at the blank map.)

(Skales): It says nothing about where the four Fangblades are hidden. Have our ancestors left us nothing? Where are they?

(Pythor): This, here. This must be a clue. "When five fangs unite as one, the path toward the Devourer has begun."

(Skales): Yes, when the five tribes unite. We've done all this. It means nothing. If you don't find out soon, the others will begin to ask questions, and soon they will start to think you don't know what you are doing.

(Pythor): I know what I'm doing, fool. I'm trying to unleash the Great Devourer. Legend spoke of a map showing exactly where the four Fangblades have been buried. There must be something around here. Keep looking.

(Skales): By the way, where is Ouro?

(Pythor): He is off doing his own thing. Searching for more clues and information. As well with needing Lloyd for his work.