Logan Sargeant

Surprise

Logan is on his way for the last race of the season and I'm in London with our daughter she wasn't happy when he left for Las Vegas so we haven't seen him in a couple weeks which isn't the best.

But my dad Jenson he offered to help with it, as he noticed everytime he comes round to see Lexi and I, I haven't been myself.

We are currently at the airport wait for our flight and Lexi is fast asleep on my lap, we got on the plane and we are in first class.

"How's lexi been not seeing Logan and how you been?" He asked me.

This is the first time since we told my dad that Logan is Lexi's dad, we haven't had a proper conversation about all it.

"Lexi she's been struggling she still doesn't understand the whole of him going away for work" I said to him while smiling.

"And you?" He asked me.

I looked down at Lexi as she's sleeping, "not good if I'm being honest it hasn't been easy, ever since you found out in Miami it seems like he's been way more busy then normal" I told him while giving him a smile.

We carried on talking the whole flight and we landed in Abu Dhabi and headed straight to the track as it's media day for everyone.

Once we arrived to the track Lexi was wide awake as we entered the paddock there are less people in this paddock as it's the last race of the year.

So not many fans will be in the paddock which I actually like as I can kinda let Lexi be free and don't need to worry as much.

In the distance I saw Alex and Lily standing near the hospitality, Lexi ran straight over my dad looked at me and nodded.

"Lexi slow down" I shouted as she made them jump.

"Well hello Lexi where's your mummy?" Lily asked her, she didn't say anything but pointed over to me.

"Logan didn't say you were gonna be here" Alex said to me.

"He doesn't know I'm here" I said while smiling, "where is he?" I asked them.

"In the drivers conference, he will be done in 20" Alex told me.

"You to want to catch up over a coffee" lily asked me.

"Yeah but no coffee" I said while smiling.

The two of us had a catch up with all the gossip and Lexi was getting bored so we decided to have a walk around.

"Mummy" she said to me.

"Yeah Lexi?" I asked her, I looked down and she got all excited.

"I can see daddy" she said while a big smile on her face, without me saying anything she ran off.

"Daddy!!" She shouted as she ran over he then picked her up and she wouldn't stop hugging him.

"Does mummy get to have a hug now?" I asked Lexi.

"No mummy" she said while laughing.

"Oh come on let mummy give me a hug" Logan said.

"You and mummy can hug later in bed" she said to us.

After a while Lexi has finally let go of Logan and it's getting late and we are about to leave we are just sat in Logan's drivers room.

"I've missed this" I said while leaning on Logan as he was hugging.

"Same" I said to me while kissing me.

"I need to tell you something" I told him as I looked at him.

"Yeah what is it" he asked me confused.

"I know we haven't talked about this at all but um I'm pregnant" I said to him.

————

Hope you enjoy!!Comment and vote!!Share this with you friends if your nice!

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!

I'm actually tempted to write a Logan book🤪