Logan Sargeant

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

I was surprising my boyfriend at his home race in Miami which I was nervous as the same time cause my dad Jenson Button doesn't know that we are actually dating.

But what I'm more nervous about is that Logan and I have a daughter together yes my dad knows about her but he doesn't know that Logan is her dad.

And he is going to be at the race today with Logan, he doesn't know I'm going there today as I told him that Lexi and I were going to support him at hotel and we would see him tonight when he gets hotel.

As we wanted to keep Lexi out of the media and I pretty sure my dad or mum wouldn't be happy with keeping out 1 year old daughter a secret.

I was walking into the stadium as that were they put the paddock this year and as it's his first home race in f1 it's going to be a special one for him.

I was holding Lexi on my hip and we saw Alex and Lily standing there with Logan luckily my dad wasn't near them.

"Baby go get daddy" I said as I put her down and she wobbled over to Logan, she wobbled over and stopped, "dada" she said.

Logan then looked down then picked her up, "what you doing here?" He asked her as he kissed her.

"Well she wanted to see her daddy race" I said to him as I hugged his side.

"Still haven't told your dad?" Alex asked me, "uh no we haven't he doesn't like me dating any drivers" I said to him.

"Well y/n I'm sorry to say this but your dad is now coming this way" lily said to me, "where?" I asked nervously, she pointed behind me I looked behind me and saw my dad walking towards us.

"Oh shit" I mumbled, as I said that I felt Logan move his arm away from my back and I want to cry, "you okay?" Lily mouth to me, I shook my head no.

"I better see my dad" I said to Logan as I toke our daughter out of his arms and he didn't like it when I did it, "yeah, you two meet me in my drivers room" he whispered in my ear and gave me a quick kiss before he left.

I was left standing by myself until I heard my dad call me, "y/n" he called me I quickly wiped my tears.

"Hey dad" I said to him as we hugged.

"Didn't expect to see you two here today" he said to me, "well Lexi want to see her grand-dad she did" I said to her, well she wanted to see Logan more then my dad.

"How long you here for then?" He asked me, "well I think we go back home tonight or tomorrow morning" I said to him.

"Ahh okay I'll meet you later as I need to go do some work" he said as he walked off.

"Ahh I can't do this anymore" I said to myself, "I cant do what?" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Oscar walking up to me.

"Oscar hi" I said to him trying not to cry, "do you think my dad will you know" I said to him.

"Like the fact that you and Logan are dating and have a daughter" he said to me, "yeah that, like I feel like Logan and I aren't as close as we were when I told my dad that we were dating and he didn't like it" I said to him.

"Why would you think that you first told him first few months into dating now you have Lexi and Logan love they both of you" he said to me.

"It doesn't feel like it" I said to him, Lexi was fighting to go on the floor.

"I think you two need to talk about it" he said while walking off.

I walked over to Alex and Lily, "does anyone know where Logan is I need to change Lexi" I said to them, "and why do you need Logan for that?" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw my dad standing there.

"Oh it's just cause i-um" i stuttered, "y/n why don't you just tell him" lily whispered to me, I looked at her, "can you get Logan then" I whispered back to her, she nodded and both Alex and her walked off.

"Why do you need Logan y/n?" He asked me trying to stay calm, "dad can you just stay calm please" I asked him.

"Can you just answer me then?" He said to me, as he said that I saw Logan walking over.

"What did you need?" He asked me, "well I need to change Lexi and my dad wanted to know why" I said as I looked at Logan.

"So do you want to tell me why you need Logan to change Lexi?" He asked me, "it's because Lexi is Logan's daughter dad" I told him.

"I told you I didn't want you to date Logan or any drivers now you tell me that Lexi is Logan's?" He said confused.

"This is way dad you wouldn't like it and I wouldn't want to be away from him he help me when I was at my lowest" I said to him, he didn't say anything.

"Now can you please just except it Logan is a great dad to Lexi" I said to him, "yeah okay" he said to me as he walked off.

————

Finally uploaded its race week again, icl I'm hoping for a Lando win soon✌🏼

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!