Lewis Hamilton

𝐂𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐓𝟐

It's around 8pm and i have a glass a wine waiting for Lewis to drop Milo off.

But there isn't any sign of Lewis at all until I heard the front door open, "hello?" I shouted, "y/n??" I heard a French accent say.

"In the garden" I shouted back with a cigarette in my hand, "where's Milo?" Pierre asked me, I looked up and saw Pierre, Charles and Arthur.

"He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago and he hasn't showed up and Lewis normally messages me if they are late" I said to them while putting my cigarette out.

"Ahh okay, i thought you were quitting?" Charles said to me, "I can't it takes the pain away" I said to them three.

Then I heard a car pull up the drive, "give me a minute please" I said while walking off.

"Why didn't you message I've been worried sick" I said thinking it was Lewis but it was Maria, "oh hey, didn't know you were dropping him off" I added on.

"Well I did tell Lew to message but he obviously forgot Milo didn't want to come back" she said to me.

"Why's that baby?" I asked Milo, "I want to stay with daddy" he said to me.

"I know you want to but daddy has work and you have school" I said to him.

"Now come on we have some guests in the house" I said to him and he just ran off to the car not wanting to come inside.

"I'm sorry y/n, I'll get Lewis to talk to him" she said as she walked off.

"Yeah sure" I said as I was left standing there, I walked back into my house and shut the door behind me, I fell down and started to cry.

"Wow y/n what wrong?" Charles asked me, "Milo said he didn't want to come home with me" I said to them while crying.

"And then he ran off without saying anything and she said she would get Lew to talk to him" I told them.

"She said lew?" Arthur asked me, "I've never heard anyone call him that" he added on.

"Yeah cause y/n is the only one who calls him that even though he hates that name" Pierre told him.

"I need a cigarette" I said as I walked off, "no y/n you are not going to sit around here a be miserable" Charles told me talking the packet away from me.

"What else am I supposed to do my own son doesn't want to spend time with me" I snapped at him, "look you need to throw this away and go tell Lewis how you aren't liking this" he told me.

I didn't know what to say it was the fact that he was right.

"He probably doesn't want to see me they are most likely being the perfect family" I said to them.

"You don't see what we see at the paddock" Pierre told me.

"See what?" I asked him, "just go and talk to him" they all said to me, "what are you waiting for?" Arthur asked me.

"You three to get out of my house" I said to them.

I drove to Lewis's and I pulled up, I was to knock on the door put I could hear shouting, "oh shit" I said to myself, then I heard, "I want to go back to mummy's" I heard Milo say, "I know buddy" Lewis told him.

I then decided to knock on the door, "Lew, it's y/n" I said as I knocked on the door.

"Ugh" I heard Maria, "it's open" Lewis shouted, I walked in and saw Milo running up to me, "I wanted to come home mummy" he said to me.

"Maria you need to leave" Lewis said to her, "fine I will leave" she said as she slammed the door.

"What was all the shouting about?" I asked him, he looked at and rubbed his hands on his face, "Lew, what's wrong?" I walked closer to him and placed.

"Mummy Maria hasn't been nice to me" Milo said to me, when he said that my smile faded, "what does he mean by that?" I asked him.

"Maria been forcing Milo to do what he doesn't want to do" he said to me.

"When did you just find out?" I asked him, "just now" I said to me and then the door went a didn't think and just go to the door.

"Lewis open up!!" Maria shouted, "you leave my son and lew alone" I said to her.

"What you on about y/n I haven't done anything wrong" she said to me.

"Oh don't start this bull shit with me Maria just fuck off and leave them alone" I said to her and she walked off.

————

Two chapters today as I have work later, may post more if I can be bothered to lol

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!