Logan Sargeant

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐓𝟐

After I had the conversation with my dad or should I say as he walked off, the three of us along with Logan's trainer Ben went to Logan's drivers room so he could prepare for qualifying.

I laid Lexi down so I could change her after a did that I sat down with her on my lap and left a hand on my chin, "babe?" Logan asked me, I looked up, "why are you crying?" He asked me.

"I just feel like dad—" I said, "can I stop you right there" he said to me and dropped down I nodded, "I will not let your dad stop me from seeing my daughter I love you both very much, we both know your dad will not be happy with our decision but he will have to get use to it" he said to me, "so will you come with me to the garage your dad won't be there" he asked me.

I looked down at Lexi and she was falling asleep, "we will" I said to him while kissing him.

We left this drivers room and bumped into some of the other drivers I stayed back while holding Lexi as she was sleeping.

Logan then looked back to me, "I'll stay back here" I mouthed to him, he put his arm out for me I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

He then putted his arm around me as we walked to the garage, "someone's sleepy" we heard someone say, I looked to see who it was and it was Daniel he wasn't racing this year.

"Yeah she was up all night" I said to him, "y/n can we talk quickly?" He asked me, "yeah sure" I said to him.

"I just wanted to say to the both of you that I'm very sorry and hope you can forgive me" he said to me.

I looked at Logan and he gave me nod, "yes dad we forgive you" I said while smiling, "thank you now good luck Logan" he shouted as we walked off and I leaned on Logan's shoulder.

"Daniel how are you?" I asked him like nothing happened, "you just gonna act like nothing happened?" He asked me jokingly.

"What do you want to know then?" I asked him nicely, "not that much just how did you dad not know that Lexi was Logan's?" He asked me.

"Well it wasn't easy but we go there" I said to him, we get to the redbull garage and Daniel had to go, "I have to go now so I'll stop bugging you with questions" he said as walked off.

We walked to the garage as we did Lexi started to wake up which was good timing as Logan was about
to get in the car.

"Say bye bye to daddy baby" I said as Logan to Lexi from my arms and gave her a kiss.

"Drive safe out there" I said to him in between kisses, "it's only qualifying babe" he said to me.

"Still drive safe" I said to him, he got in the car and drove out of the garage, after a while Logan did do a good qualifying which I know he wanted be to happy about as this is his home race but he knows this is his first year in a brand new car.

He got back to the garage and got out of his car and Lexi was also trying to get out of my arms at the same time.

"I'm going to do some interviews I'll will come find you two after okay" he said before he walked off, "yeah I think we are going to the hospitality" I said to him as I gave him a quick kiss.

It's been a couple hours and I'm at the hospitality while sat with lily and Lexi waiting for Logan to finish up for the day.

I saw he was coming over as he got stopped by some fans, "so I saw your dad came to you and Logan before qualifying" lily said to me.

"Yeah he did" I said to her, "he apologised he did" I added on, "you don't seem as happy as I thought you would" he told me.

"I don't get why he wouldn't let us date at the beginning it would have been so much easier for the three of us" I said to her.

"And now he has to see how much you three love each" she said to me.

"Hey you two ready to go home?" Logan asked as he walked up to us.

"Yeah Lexi needs to get ready for bed" I said to him while I gave him a kiss.

————

Should I make this a full on book??

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!