Lando Norris

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

It's late at night at you just get a really devastating call from your brother that you didn't think you would get.

Not only my mother has passed away she was my best friend the person I would go to for advice, the person who was there for me when I was down.

I was trying to call Lando but he was ignoring me that broke me even more but I don't blame him I've been ignoring my boyfriend and he doesn't know the reason I've have been.

So I decided to go to his house he lives with his best friend Max Fewtrell I've also tried to call him a couple times and he has declined my calls.

I arrived at his house I knocked on their door after a few minutes it started to opened and it was Max, I was standing their was bright red eyes from crying so much, he couldn't tell as it was dark outside.

"What is it y/n?" He said to me with his arms crossed.

"I know he doesn't want to talk to me but can I umm" I asked him trying not to cry.

"Now you want to see him after ignoring him for weeks" he told me annoyed.

"Look I know Max i fuck up but I need to see him" I said to him, after I said that he knew I've been crying and I was clearly upset.

"Fine you can see him" he said as he moved at the way so I could come in.

When I got into the light I put my hod down and he saw that I was wearing one of Lando's hoodies, then he noticed I've been crying but he didn't want to ask me anything.

He walked in front of me as I followed him I stayed back, "who was at the door?" Lando asked Max, max then looked over at me.

Lando looked over at me, all I could do was cry.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Not right now y/n" he said to me as he walked into the kitchen, I followed him I saw out the corner of my eye that max was going to stop me but Ria stopped him before he could.

"Please Lan" I said to him while tearing up, he turned around facing me, "I need you" I said to him as I started to break down.

"Will I need you but you ignored me for two weeks y/n, two weeks" he said to me.

"I'm sorry I did Lando I'm really—" I said to him, "Lando I'm ready to go" I heard a girl shout and I walked out the of the kitchen and saw a girl all dressed up.

"Oh who's this Lan, is this your sister?" She asked him, I turned around and looked and him, "what's this?" I asked him.

"She's just a friend" he said to me while looking at the floor.

"I'm Lando's date" she said excitedly as she looked me up and down.

"No this can't be really" I said as I walked out of their house, as I got out of the house I fell to the ground.

Then i heard someone voice coming closer to me,
"y/n what you doing on the floor" I heard an Australian voice say, I looked up and saw Lando's teammate Daniel.

"I um was about to go back home as I didn't want to keep Lando's and his date waiting any longer" I said to him as he help me up.

"He's date, I thought you two" he asked me.

"We never broke up" i told him, "yeah I was ignoring him for two weeks but I was fucking broken" I said to him while crying.

"So was he y/n" he said to me.

"Yeah but I just found out my mum isn't with us anymore and my boyfriend is going on a date right in front of my face" I snapped at him as I turned around and saw Lando standing there by himself.

"Don't you have a date?" I asked him.

"No I don't" he said to me.

"What do you mean she literally said that she was your date" I said to him confused.

"Yeah about that" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Just tell the truth Lando"  I begged him.

"Y/n you could go me the truth as well you've been ignoring me the whole two weeks or saying your busy with uni or work" he said to me.

"You wanna know the truth" I said to him and he nodded, "my best friend, my mum has been ill and I just found out a couple hours ago she isn't with us anymore babe" I said as I broke down.

He didn't know what to say he just pulled me into his chest, "I just want the pain to go away" I said while crying.

"I know babe" he said to me.

"I'm sorry for lying to you" I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry as well, that girl in there was for me" he said to me while looking down to me.

I placed my finger on his lips so he wouldn't talk about that girl, "don't say a word about that girl" I said to me.

"There's my girl" he said to me as we walked back into his house.

————

Okay so I we supposed to finish the other chapter on my other books but I had family over and I was watching football so I forgot to finish them😭

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!

And Toto broke his arm again, he needs to relax in his summer breaks😭