Paul Aron

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬

I gave Paul our daughter just for a few minutes while I go to the toilet myself and I came back and saw the boys surrounding Paul and Ailli.

"What is going on in here I leave for 5 minutes" I said as I try to get through the boys.

"Ailli did a shit" Ollie said, "Oi watch your words Bearman!" I said to him, "guys I don't think Ailli wants anyone looking at her while she gets a clean nappy on" I said to them.

"Come on boys let us change our daughters nappy!" Paul said to him as we got them out, "eww babe this one fucking stinks" I said while gagging, I looked over to him and he started to gag as well it was that bad, then I saw him put his helmet on.

"What that fuck Paul" I said to him while laughing, "what it works I can't smell it now" he said to me while laughing.

I went to open the door, "you finished?" Zak asked me, "nope I'm letting some air in cause I don't think you want it to smell like shit" I said to them.

"Is it that bad?" Dino asked me, "well Paul is having to us—" I said then I heard, "all done" Paul said with the dirty nappy in a bag in one hand and he still had his helmet on.

"You can go in now, oh and Ailli needs a feed now" he said while walking off, we walked back in and Ailli was sat up playing with Paul's gloves.

"Baby I don't think daddy wants wet hands when he's driving" I said to our daughter while walking vet to her.

She put her arms out for me, "boys cover your eyes" I shouted to them.

"What now?" Ollie asked me confused, "I need to feed her"I said to him while pointing at my boob.

"Oh okay!" He said as he turned around, then paul came in still got his helmet may I add, "paul you can take that off now" I said while feeding Ailli.

"Oh I know I can just can't be bothered to take it off" he told me, "Oi boys no looking!" He jokingly said to them.

"We need to go for qualifying now so I'll see you two after?" He asked me, "yeah you will I'll be in here watching on my phone" I said to him while kissing him.

He walked off so did the others, then I heard someone start to come in while I finished up with Ailli and her feeding.

"Oh hey ralf" I said to him.

"You two watching Paul in here?" He asked me.

"Yeah I forgot to bring her ear defenders" I said to him.

"I'm sure they have a pair that will fit her" he said to me, "you think?" I said to him.

"Yeah I'm sure and anyway I think Paul want you both there" he said to me.

"Alright could you take Ailli for me" I asked him, "come to your favourite uncle!" He said as he toke her.

We got Ailli a pair of ear defenders so she could watch them near the pit walls, it's now the end of the qualifying and Paul got p2 I was standing near Karl and ralf.

I was holding Ailli on my side so she could see everything and she saw Paul coming over to us and she went crazy.

"She's definitely a daddy's girl" I said while laughing.

————

Got work later for the first time in a few months😃

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!