Lewis Hamilton

𝐂𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

It's Lewis home race and our son is staying with him for the weekend but I had to pick him up for an appointment of his he has in about 2 hours.

I was walking through the paddock and came across some of the drivers standing there looking at me, "George have you seen Lewis?" I asked him.

"His in the hospitality with Milo and—" he said to me I walked off before he could finish, "oh she's not going to like what she is going to see" he mumbled to himself.

I walked into the hospitality and saw Lewis standing there all by himself, "Lewis is Milo ready?" I asked him.

"y/n, what you doing here?" He asked me confused, "I'm here to pick up Milo he has appointment" I told him.

"Oh that's today?" He asked me, as he said that I was him walk out with a girl that I haven't been told about and he seemed very comfortable with her.

"You ready buddy?" I asked him and he hid behind her, "I'm Maria, nice to meet you" she said to me.

"I don't want to go with you mummy" he said to me, "I know baby but you have to I'll drop you off to daddy later" I told him, "why don't he stay with me all day?" Maria said to me when she said that Milo had a massive smile on his face.

That broke my heart, "well he can't he has an appointment" I told her, "y/n why don't you reschedule it?" Lewis told me.

"Please mummy?" He asked me, "yeah okay, can I get a hug before I go?" I asked him and he put his arms up for Maria and she lifted him up and walked off, I started to tear up.

"Really Lewis?" I said annoyed and walked off, "y/n wait up!" He shouted after me, I just ignore him and walked off, "wow y/n you okay?" Someone asked me.

I looked up and saw it was Pierre, "yeah definitely Pierre" I said to him, "y/n!" Lewis called me, "what Lewis!" I snapped at him.

"What was that about in there?" He asked me, "maybe go ask Maria yeah you two are taking our son away from me" I told him.

"No she's not stop overthinking it" he told me.

"How would you feel to be in my shoes uh, he doesn't want to give me a kiss at night he doesn't want to do thing with me" I said to him while crying.

He doesn't say anything, "and it didn't feel good when he just rejected a hug from and he goes to her" I told him.

"She's just getting along with him" he said to me.

"Well maybe to much he wants to be with you 24/7 and not me his mother and he doesn't want me to be around" I said to him i started to walk off I stepped closer to lewis, "and he is the closest thing to be near you cause he is just like you and I love that" I said to me him while crying.

I was walking out the paddock and there was loads of paparazzi around me I covered me face, "why do you just move along!" I heard someone shout.

I looked around and saw Pierre and Charles standing there getting the paparazzi away.

"Thanks boys" i said to them.

"Sorry about Milo" they said to me, "yeah it's just that his the closest thing I have to lewis but his new girlfriend is trying to ruin it" I said to them forcing a smile.

They both looked at each other feeling bad for each other, "I just feel like Milo doesn't love me like he used to" I said to them.

"Yeah does y/n" Charles said to me, "umm Milo goes nonstop about you" he added on, he told me and I smiled to myself.

"I better get back home and do nothing" I told them, I walked off and got myself home safely without Milo.

————

Got work again tonight so I don't know if there would be another part tonight✌🏼

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!