Charles Leclerc

𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬

All the drivers decided they wanted to go out tonight and have fun but at first I didn't want to go just because I didn't feel like going out.

"Come on y/n, just have one night of fun it wouldn't hurt" your brother max said to me.

"Well who is going?" I asked him.

"Carlos, Charles, Pierre most of the drivers" he told me.

I gave him a death stare, "you know thats not going to change anything, your gonna have to see him round the track anyway" he told him while leaning on my doorframe.

"You know what fine I'll go" I said to him, "let me get ready" I said as I shout the door in Max face.

⬇️this is the outfit if you don't like it sorry⬇️

•••

I got ready and walked down stairs, Max was waiting for me.

"You ready?" He asked me, "yeah ready" I told him, we got a taxi to the club just in case max wanted to have a few drinks, we both walked in and saw that Daniel and his girlfriend Heidi.

We walked over to them who was at the vip arena, "y/n!!" Heidi said while walking over to me, she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey" I said to her, "hey what's wrong?" Daniel asked me, "she didn't want to run into him" max said to them.

"y/n you can stay with me if you want to" she told me.

"Thank you—" I said as I looked over to the door and saw Charles and his brother Arthur walk in and they weren't alone.

"I'll be back in a minute" I said as I walked off, to the back of the night club where all the smokers go, "oi give me my pack back" he said to me and I just gave him a look.

After a few minutes I was left outside smoking by myself, "what the fuck y/n" I heard from before Me.

I turned around and had red eyes, "what is wrong with you" he said while taking the pack of cigarettes and the one from my hand, I just looked at him, "maybe go ask Charles Max!!" I snapped at him, "I don't want to say this but he has made my life a misery Max" I said to him.

"Then just forget about him" he told me, "that's the problem I can't, he even said last night he loved me then he walks in with another girl" i said to him while crying, "now I need a drink" I said while walking off.

I walked back in with max right behind me annoyed at me, "can I have your strongest drink please" i asked the bar tender.

After a few minutes I felt someone close to me, "you still not talking to Charles?" Arthur asked me.

"Well I would love to talk to him but if he didn't give me mixed signals" I said annoyed at him, "what has he done now?" He asked me.

"Well—" I said to him, "we getting drinks?" Charles asked us, the bar tender gave me my drink and I downed the whole thing.

"I'm all finished" I said as a walked passed and placed my hand on his shoulder and walked to Max who was with Checo, I just sat down wanting to cry.

Back with Charles and Arthur

"What's wrong with y/n?" I asked my brother, "Charles really like you don't know already" he told me.

"No I don't" I said to him, he just gave me a serious look, "now you need to go talk to her" he told me, "now!!" He snapped at me.

I walked over to Max and y/n, "can we talk?" I asked them.

y/n pov

I sat down and my leg was bouncing, "sis calm down" max said to me, I just looked at him and shook my head, "can we talk?" I heard someone say, I turned around.

"What now?" I asked him.

"Can we talk outside?" He asked me calmly, max raised his eyebrows at me, "yeah we can" I said as I got up and walked outside.

"Why are you acting like this y/n?" He asked me, "like what?" I asked him confused.

"You seem very annoyed at me" he said to me, "you answered your own question there" I told him annoyed.

"But why I haven't done anything wrong" he snapped at me, I stared at him and my eyes started to tear up.

"Haven't done anything wrong?" I said to him while crying, he just looked at me confused, "I really don't want to say this Charles but you have made my life a misery past few weeks" I said to him.

"Wow really y/n i have been there for you and you say that!!" He shouted at me.

"Well maybe if you didn't give me all these mixed signals then I wouldn't be up all night smoking or drinking!" I snapped at him, "and you know what before I leave to go home I just want to say one thing" I said to him.

"I'm sorry y/n, what did you want to say?" He said while tearing up.

"I will always choose you" I said to him, then I started to walk off, "I would do the same thing" he whispered to me.

"Maybe actually show me you want me and not go round with other women because you bring her tonight I didn't like it hurt me" I said to him while crying.

————

Sorry for the late update got back from work about 40 minutes ago✌🏼

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!