Zak O'Sullivan

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

I was entering the track with our 5 month old son, yet no one has met him yet or know his name as we want to surprise them.

Zak doesn't know I'm actually here as he thought I would be with Mason my brother but i refused to miss Zak's home race.

I decided not to put our baby in the buggy as there is to many people so I decided to put him in one of those baby wraps so he was close to me.

One of the machines saw me coming over, "Cleo Zak said you weren't coming?" He said to me, "yeah we wanted to surprise him" I said to him.

"That's nice Zak is warming up I'll show you were he is" he said to me as I followed him.

"Zak you have two visitors" he said as I walked into Zak's view.

He looked up from what he was doing, "babe I thought you couldn't make it" he said to me with a big smile on his face.

"You should thank my mum actually and this little guy wanted to support his dad" I said to him while smiling to him.

"Was this Arthur's idea or your mums?" He asked me, when he said that Paul and dino looked over to us, "did you by any chance name him after Arthur cause if you did then-" dino said.

"It was all Cleo's idea" Zak told him.

"Wait were is Arthur?" I asked them all.

"I'll go find him" Paul said to us, but before I could say anything he ran off.

"Wait Karl you haven't finished have you with him?" I asked him while looking and Paul run off to find Arthur.

"Nope we haven't but it's fine, I think he more excited to tell Arthur" ralf told us.

Arthur started to wake up so i toke him out of the baby wrap, so he could look around all he was doing was staring at Zak while he was warming up.

"I found him!!" Paul said while out of breath, "what did you need me for?" Arthur asked me confused the he looked at my arms.

"You brought him" he said to me as he was playing with me, "come on get to the part where you say the name" Paul said to us.

"Arthur meet Arthur" I said to him, he looked at me while smiling, "did you two actually name him after me?" He said with a smile on his face.

"It was more Cleo's idea but I don't mind it" Zak told him.

"Well I'm glad that you like the name Arthur" he said while laughing.

I looked over to Paul who was still out of breath, "you okay paul?" I asked him.

"I'm good just need to catch my breath" he said to me.

Then they got called to go into there cars for qualifying, "drive safe out there babe" i said to him as I kissed him.

"I will babe" he said to me in between kisses and he kissed the top of Arthur's head.

"Do I get a kiss on the head?" Arthur said jokingly, "haha very funny" he said as Zak walked off to get in the car.

————

Love this chapter if I'm going to be honest🥺

Hope you enjoy!!
Comment and vote!!
Share this with you friends if your nice!

Comment some suggestions!