Super humorous and teases them a lot s/o (Riddle, Jade, Malleus, Sebek)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:

YAY OPENED REQUESTS ❤ Can I request headcanons for Riddle, Jade, Malleus and Sebek with a s/o that's super humorous and teases them a lot but also very serious and shy at the same time 🤨 THANK YOUUU ♡♡♡♡♡

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Riddle Rosehearts

🌹 You loved to tease and annoy Riddle so much. Why? Probably because of his blushy face, whenever you did it. Who would have known, that his face would get so many different shades of red?
🌹 "Riddle.~" The mentioned boy gulped, knowing what you might want to do, he started to shiver. There was one thing that he hated... The other Heartslabyul students seeing him as a weak boy...
🌹 He really loves you. After all, you were his s/o, but he doesn't want to be a shy mess, whenever you had your fun. Thankfully for you, he can't tease you back. He isn't as experienced and doesn't have a clue of to do this.

Jade Leech

🐬 Unfortunately, you are not the only person that loves to tease the other, as Jade enjoyed your sweet little red cheeks, while he pinched them, teasing you more with his words.
🐬 He will only smile sweetly, whenever you try to do it to him. He knows how to push your buttons...
🐬 It will be a rare sight to see him blushing. You have to be a pro in teasing to do it! When you aren't, then give up, as you will always stay the shy and blushing mess, whenever he will do it.

Malleus Draconia

🐉 At first, Malleus would get quite oblivious to your teasing, until he gained that one book of Lilia, who assured him, that he will understand humans better, once he had read it. And surprisingly he did. But sadly, for him, Malleus understood then, that your little acts were actually just you being teasing and humor.
🐉 Malleus would think, that humans have to do it, which would mayhap be part of their courtship. So the fae prince would try to tease you too, only to see your pink dusted cheeks.
🐉 "Oh... How it seems, you might liked it?" Slightly confused by your reaction, he got more irritated, when you shook shyly your head, not wanting him to tease you more, but he misunderstood it once again. Congratulations, now Malleus will tease you back!

Sebek Zigvolt

⚡️ You drove him crazy with your teasing and your humor.
⚡️ He belongs to the trope that starts to blush fast and thanks to his tsundere personality, it will be quite funny to tease him more and more! "P-Please, stop it..." He will always mutter and try to hide his red face.
⚡️ But be aware of the half-fae! He will read lots of books, so he can see your flustered state too! And Sebek will enjoy it so much! "Oh my, is my human shy now?"